When they film in the streets

Tools    

When they film scenes in the streets, with many people around, do they ask people to not look at the camera? Or talk to the actors....? This question always wss on my mind since i was a kid

Those people are (usually) background actors. They aren't just random people who happen to be walking in the street where a movie is being shot. it's their "job" to walk around like that. Those people will indeed be told to not look at the camera or talk with the actors (unless the director wants them to of course).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Unless the director does it guerilla style!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I know that sometime directors do what's called "stealing the shot" where they just film a crowd inconspicuously, so it's not obvious that they're being filmed, thus nobody is looking at the camera. Every other time, mostly it's extras just packed into crowd scenes.