THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I wish sleep was as easy as it used to be.
I agree. I think as you get older you need less sleep, or maybe you have a bit of stress in your life right now? Stress is terrible for sleepingpatterns.

Luckily for me I'm sleeping really well for the first time in a couple of years. Lordy lordy, I really appreciate that. Lack of sleep is a form of torture, I always say.

Its ok.

Eating carrot cake and drinking a strawberry acai refresher.
They're legal drugs. I havent taken illegal drugs for years. probably about 2 decades have passed since I smoked weed. Weed is illegal here, and sadly that includes medicinal I thinlI'll ask my doctor.

Carrot cake is lovely. So are strawberries, and acai is a super food. Sounds prettyhealthy to me.

Sitting in a beautiful rose garden with a cappuccino which has unfortunately disappeared, and eating a breakfast of fruit salad, trail mix and yoghurt. I feel so happy and content this morning.

Dani's married, so I'm going to respect that. Not sure about
This is true. You treat me as auntie Mame and I appreciate that.

I love such a wonderul moments Wish you (and myself) a lot of mornings like that.
Me too, Hon!

Room 85% CLEANED.

Next step: BEAUTIFY IT!
LOL. 85% cleaned would be enough for me. No beautifying needed.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
For the last three days my laptop was working painfully slow. Pages took literally ages to load, and it was extremely frustrating to do anything. The things I came up with for potential reasons were: latest Windows update f*cked it up, one of my hardware is dying, some process working in the background slows it down, a virus.

That feel when I discovered the plug was not fully pushed in. The laptop was simply not getting enough power, so it was working super-slow. Not to mention it actually informed me about "not enough power" after a restart, but I duly ignored this tip. I pushed the plug all the way in (), and it immediately started working about 20 times faster.

Damn, I'm dumb.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

HELLO, I'M SHELLEY DUVALL!

>> band name: Forever Tarkovsky Club
>> music video of a naked Asian chick