The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
There was even a girl who bashed me for this.
She must like you a lot
Did you tell her you love only me, MovieGal, Dani8, @cat_sidhe, .................................................................................................... ..........................
.................................................................................................... ..................
.................................................................................................... .....................
Did I forget about somebody?

movies can be okay...
Exactly what thought when I saw this pictures
Hi, Okay. Good to SEE you.
I absolutely despise the actual act of taking pictures of myself, but I always enjoy looking back at them, because the expressions on my face never fail at portraying the reality of that day.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
I absolutely despise the actual act of taking pictures of myself, but I always enjoy looking back at them, because the expressions on my face never fail at portraying the reality of that day.
If you scroll the pictures faster, it almost looks like a movie

You can't win an argument just by being right!
At home. Anyway, the girl's problem was that by saying Asians are the cutest I'm racist towards Polish girls and therefore demean them.
Sorry. Still under effects of anaesthetic. It was meant to read

Where were you?

What a load of bullsht. You are not racist for saying that, as you know. She is a twat, and hardening the division between Men and Women.. I loathe this kind of sht!!! I have absolutely no problem with you having a preference, the same as me having a preference for guys with dark brown eyes and brown skin

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I think you seem to be getting upset about something that's meant to be funny; But both Minio and me have really weird senses of humor apparently, so I could be way off..

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
She must like you a lot
I think she's secretly in love with me.
Where were you?
Don't be so hard on her. She's kinda cute. For a non-Asian girl, that is.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Yes, and I'm lonely. Will you visit me, Auntie Mame?

I think you seem to be getting upset about something that's meant to be funny; But both Minio and me have really weird senses of humor apparently, so I could be way off..
im on drugs,mark. im misreading a lot of stuff but to clarify from my end, i wasnt angry with you guys. i was angry wyth shoever called minio a racist.

Yes, and I'm lonely. Will you visit me, Auntie Mame?
Yarssssse mine darlinkshku? Which ark cent shall i yoosssse, miner liebshink??

Theyre great, Grant.!!! my hudsband idabout to arrive but i'll post more about that when he leaves.

i was angry wyth shoever called minio a racist.
Thank you for your concern, but nobody did. It was a joke, and I have no heart to play this joke on you any longer.
Yarssssse mine darlinkshku? Which ark cent shall i yoosssse, miner liebshink??
Don't understand half of this, but there's something sexy about it. You can visit me any time you want, auntie.

LOL OK I get it now, i think.

1. you were joking
2. I still do notget it, even when I typse lowly.
3.iprobably should go to bed.
4. i'm not on weed or anything.
5. i was joking as well.

LOL OK I get it now
I still do notget it
I love you, Dani!

Please take a break. The drugs seem to have an enormous impact on what you're saying, and I don't want you to be confused anymore.

I wish you all the best. Take care.

I know you are.

I already have one auntie: Auntie Mame, but I want a second one. What's your name, Auntie?