Your Favorite Movie Posters?

Tools    

Weirdly fascinating posters, wonder what the film is about, apparently it's worth watching! Anyone seen it?

The confidence of that one is immense – especially the typography.

I like it that the illustrations have that rough and partly unfinished appearance that suggests communication and an ongoing situation.
Never seen this poster before, I love it!!

Awesome poster, really like it!

Oh, and Shutterstock has some new ones for the Oscar nominees.

http://collider.com/oscar-nominees-m...shape-of-water

My favorites:

Very cool posters!!!

Interesting, Ghost Stories with Martin Freeman, not sure if I've ever seen a mirror reversed movie poster before, anyone else have?

Interesting, Ghost Stories with Martin Freeman, not sure if I've ever seen a mirror reversed movie poster before, anyone else have?

it's for selfies. Nice poster..although Tim from The Office..hard to shake the Fischer Price guy

although Tim from The Office..hard to shake the Fischer Price guy
I thought Martin Freeman would be typecast after The Office, but that never happened. He’s a very versatile actor who’s done some great work & got himself great parts.

I thought Martin Freeman would be typecast after The Office, but that never happened. He’s a very versatile actor who’s done some great work & got himself great parts.
I know, I'm kidding. He did excellent work in Fargo season 2. I totally bought his American midwest accent.

I know, I'm kidding. He did excellent work in Fargo season 2. I totally bought his American midwest accent.
Me too. I have Fargo season 3 in my pile of DVDs still to watch.