Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Weird is relative.
In cinema:

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Lady Snowblood (1973)
This poster makes me horny.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

“I was cured, all right!”

Great cast.
Jang Dong-gun and Won Bin together!
Fun fact, both of them are the protagonists of the two films directed by Lee Jeong-beom, The Man from Nowhere (Won Bin) and No Tears for the Dead (Jang Dong-gun). Won Bin can be seen in the great Bong Joon-ho thriller Mother (2009) and Jang Dong-gun was in the new Park Hoon-jung (New World, 2013) film V.I.P. (2017), the only good thing about that film was the violence and Dong-gun, I just want to see more films with him.

I heard that Kim Jee-woon (I Saw the Devil) is making a live action adaptation of this 1999 anime film directed by Hiroyuki Okiura so this is a good time to finally watch it.

movies can be okay...
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

“I was cured, all right!”

Just bought the tickets for the show in Brazil, september 1st. It's time to celebrate!
Paradise Lost - September 1st
Roger Waters - October 21

Paradise Lost - September 1st
Roger Waters - October 21
Love Roger Waters. What is Paradise Lost?

Weird is relative.
Cemetery of Splendour (2016)

Pao's Story (2006)