MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2018 Trading Block

Tools    

Just in case people are looking to trade. I am looking for power HR's and RBI's. I am willing to trade anyone for the right deal.

Looking to deal an OF, got basically six guys I'd like to be starting right now, so someone's gotta go. I can't imagine anyone is going to value guys like Buxton, Polanco, or DeShields as highly as I do (at least, not until the games start), so I assume it'll be Blackmon, Cruz, or Cutch.

And yes, Blackmon can be had. Don't necessarily need a first-rounder back, either, but we'd probably be looking at a 2nd and 4th or something, depending on position. Ideally would like to upgrade at C, 1B, 3B, or SP. Happy to include an SP to balance things if necessary.

@TONGO and @Sedai Sent a few small offers your ways fellas.

A system of cells interlinked
Had to decline that one - not interested in moving my pitchers for offense at this point.

Thanks for the offer!

No worries. I'm shopping Longo or Beltre or both for a late round SP if anyone thinks they need a little power. I'm just looking for an average SP with close to a 1:1 SO's to innings pitched. There's quite a few 15th to 20th round SP's that are feasible. Although Beltre's OBP alone I think is worth a little more so maybe like a 11th to 13th rounder type guy? Yeah... I'll keep sending out little offers. See if anybody is interested.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Does it need to be a good one? I've got a bunch of guys that might be deemed "good" by the end of the year.
Yes, a good one.

But hey I'm up for any offers. All I can say is no.

Have a glut of decent starting pitchers, and could use a decent 1B. Would be hard pressed to trade Severino or Bauer, but the others are potentially tradeable.

I'm picky though, specifically in a way where I'm looking for a long term player, I can pick up a hot hand off of the FA list any time so if that's what you have to offer I'll probably politely decline!

Seems unlikely that I'll catch PW on saves, and I have a decent buffer over 3rd, so I'm looking to see if there's any interest in my closers Rondon (Houston Closer Rank 117) or Iglesias (Cin Closer Rank 97). I'm emotionally attached to Treinen.

Looking for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd baseman. Will consider others.

Also there's only 23 hours to decide!

I've never understood fantasy leagues, but just came here to say I'm PROUD OF THE CUBS.

That is all. You may continue with your embroidery.

Don't learn any more about them. Get out while you still can.
As I understand it, it's imaginary teams made up of REAL PEOPLE, and the games are totally made up, but stats are what signifies a winner in a matchup.

If you knew how I selected the Cubs as a team to support..in fact...pretty much any sports team, Fantasy League would be in for a Shock and Lol.