Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

She really does look like Margot. I was completely fooled by a pic of her on IMDB when I was scanning around pics of awards arrivals or movie premieres or some such and her picture showed up. Yes, those Aussies grow them well down there.

P.S. When I looked at her list of films on IMDB I was surprised to find she played John Hawkes young love interest in Three Billboards Outside of Ebbing, Missouri. When I think back, the eyes looked the same, otherwise she disappeared into that part compared to her lovely blondeness.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
80s Japanese girls are unbeatable. You can try proving me wrong by posting some contemporary Japanese girls, @resopamenic. Don't even try to coax me into believing white girls are better, everyone.

Narimi Arimori

Narumi Yasuda

Yuki Saito

Jun Togawa

Juri Hamada

Yukiko Okada

The list goes on...
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

80s Japanese girls are unbeatable. You can try proving me wrong by posting some contemporary Japanese girls, @resopamenic. Don't even try to coax me into believing white girls are better, everyone.

Narimi Arimori

Narumi Yasuda

Yuki Saito

Jun Togawa

Juri Hamada

Yukiko Okada

The list goes on...
they're all great. as you want minio-san xD
https://mydramalist.com/list/D45rGaG1
https://mydramalist.com/list/e10pdyg1

The only problem with Japanese girls from the 80's is...
They're all as old as I am now (as I hit adulthood in the 80's).

Still, Japanese girls (& Asians in general) seem to age far better than a lot of other ethnicities.

What is this list?! Post your own choices in this thread. Just providing links is lazy!
The only problem with Japanese girls from the 80's is...
They're all as old as I am now (as I hit adulthood in the 80's).
Who cares what they are now? Some are dead. All you want is nostalgia-induced escapism into the 80s!

What is this list?! Post your own choices in this thread. Just providing links is lazy!
They all are my choice 😬. too lazy for postinh 😗

You can't win an argument just by being right!
SiB, did not know she was Hugo's kin. Small celebrity world.

Sarah Rafferty

Whois Hugo. dad? She's lovely

What's her name please? Temporary brain fart.. My drugs are obviously still too strong.

Scratch that. Sarah it is.

You got it, Dani. Hugo Weaving is the Hugo in question and he is Samara Weaving's uncle. I posted her picture a page back.

And the redhead above is Sarah Rafferty. I love me some red-haired women.

They all are my choice 😬. too lazy for postinh 😗
A solid assortment of female species.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
I never said that's bad. All I say is A E S T H E T I C S
For a moment there I thought you posted your own picture. Stop giving me heart attacks.

So is that you or are you trolling me? Anyway, the girl in the pic is cute. :3

Apparently it's not you.

Audrey Hepburn, in anything...

Going back several pages, I was looking for this picture. Thanks for this, BearSkinBathRobe (one of my favorite new user names! ) Audrey just had an ethereal "everything" about her that puts her right at the top of my list for Most Beautiful Woman Ever (subjective, I know), but I love her dearly.