2017 Mofies Award Ceremony

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
SUCCEDOPHILES. Where would we be without them, right? Probably still stuck in caves somewhere. Gods bless them all, DOIN' IT LIKE BOSSES.

The nominees for MoFo overachiever are:

Citizen Rules
Cricket
Mark F
Raul
Rodent
Sexy Celebrity
Sounds like a creepy sequel.
Slither 2 - Succedophile: The Reckoning IV

AND THE MOFIE FOR OVERACHIEVER GOES TO....

Thanks! I guess ha, I'm never sure if being an overachiever is a good thing, but I'll pretend like it is

I love this board, and MoFo is like my community so I guess I'm enthusiastic about it!

Thanks! I guess ha, I'm never sure if being an overachiever is a good thing, but I'll pretend like it is

I love this board, and MoFo is like my community so I guess I'm enthusiastic about it!
I'd say it's like a hard work award. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!

Master of Movies
Some people have only seen Star Wars, some people have seen 5,000 movies. Some people stick to rom-coms, some people go out of their comfort zone every day. We’re about to do this one, yep, that’s right people, the final award, the Master of Movies Award. We are going to be announcing him today. The person who you could ask about any movie and they’ve probably seen it.

And the nominees are:

Cricket

With a job and a loving wife, it’s mind boggling to think he can watch over 40 movies each month. He nominates very unique films whenever he enters a Hall of Fame. He’s already won an award this season, let’s see if he can swoop another one here.

Holden Pike

I don’t know too much about you Holden, but it appears you’ve watched an insane amount of movies according to your completion of the MoFo lists and most likely way more.

Mark f

Mark is most likely a movie Encyclopaedia posing as a human being. You could flip through the entire 1001 movies book and land on a random page, and he’s probably seen that movie. I would not be surprised at all to hear Mark say he’s watched every single Classic Hollywood film ever made. He watches more films in a week than I watch in a month.

Mr Minio

Citizen Kane? YUCK! Interstellar? NYET! Minio will not stand for these plebeian movies, he will only watch the finest of art movies. His knowledge on art films is more extensive than anyone else on planet Earth (probably). He will watch the most obscure films and give then a 10/10. Have only 5 people on planet Earth even heard of this film? is it 10 hours long? Is it scientifically impossible to find a copy of it? Minio has seen it.

The Samoan Lawyer

Some believe the Irish are just farmers with absolutely no technology whatsoever. The Samoan Lawyer proves those people wrong however with his very high completion rate of the MoFo lists. Saoirse Ronan didn’t win the Oscars this year, so will Ireland get a chance with the Samoan Lawyer? Hard to say, he’s too weird to live and too rare to die.

And the award goes to...

Sounds like a creepy sequel.
Slither 2 - Succedophile: The Reckoning IV
Maybe I didn't think this one through. DOING IT like bosses or otherwise, along with sucking seeds? In my defense, I did those two on the fly, half drunk.

Cmon guys we all knew this was the obvious winner. The Boss Baby is truly the Master of all Movies.

…’whispers’...

What’s that?

…’whispers’…

It means the person and not the actual film? Oh ok.

Sorry for that absolutely horrible joke folks. The REAL Master of Movies is...

Congratulations Mark, you truly deserve this award. When it comes to movie watching, you are the shining star compared to all of us. You may be bed-ridden, but if movie watching and your loving family helps you through it, go to infinity and beyond with them.

As if it could be any other. Congrats Mark, you got my vote!

And congrats to all of the winners, even though I'm not among you.

Also shoutout to Citizen for hosting, to the presenters, and to Rodent for the graphics!

Congrats everyone this year!
MoFies have always been a fun thing to do... so a huge thanks to Godoggo who started them all those years ago. Wish you would appear again soon, Godog... we miss you

Here's to 2018!

Congrats Mark! you had my vote.

I think you know that we look up to you with your vast movie knowledge and film experience. You're MoFo's Master of the Movies....and our own movie guru

Well done Citizen as well for hosting and organising the awards this year. It's a tough-ish challenge to get them going and you've done a solid job this year, bud!

It's nice to see when more and more people take an interest in the MoFies and keep them running.

Makes it different every year