Happy Birthday, MovieGal!

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Happy Birthday to my Queen of Kinkiness!

Hopefully other MoFo girls don't read this.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Happy Birthday MG !!!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I bring you something better than cake.Madly Mads sends birthday wishes and so do I. Have a great day!

I bring you something better than cake.Madly Mads sends birthday wishes and so do I. Have a great day!
Ah Dani8, you dont know.. but Im the Gore Queen and carry the title of Kinkiness as well..

for me not to threaten to cut someone up and eat them.. would be a sin

Think you've been overlooked for "funniest MoFo" Dani. You make me laugh a lot, please keep it up

Think you've been overlooked for "funniest MoFo" Dani. You make me laugh a lot, please keep it up
MG Loves Madly, as you know, and I happen to be on the hannibal speed dial so voila, inbuilt comfort factor for MGon her birthday. Thanks Cam.

Ah Dani8, you dont know.. but Im the Gore Queen and carry the title of Kinkiness as well..

for me not to threaten to cut someone up and eat them.. would be a sin

Perfect!Mygod, you guys are fast with the posting this morning.

lol

for me to watch a movie where they r*** a woman and then proceed to eat her.. would not be uncalled for...

I think some here were a bit scared of me..