Subjects Film Never Seems To Cover

Tools    

The Bib-iest of Nickels
The life and times of Earl Tupper, the founder and creator of Tupperware. The man had an innovative mind and bombastic personality that simply could not be contained, not even within the confines of an airtight plastic container, so it's no surprise. Other-wise though, I am not really certain.

Don’t Draft Me, I Watch Anime!
bombastic personality that simply could not be contained, not even within the confines of an airtight plastic container,
...is this the tag line of the bio pic?

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Although, not exactly answering the question. This is something I feel that never seems to be covered by films well. I feel as though we still haven't had a strong character-study for a serial-killer in film, something that actually showcased a definitive analysis on the psychological aspects of the characters. Perhaps it is something better suited for a documentary or through novels, but I'm surprised we haven't had someone come and provide more in-depth commentary on some of them. Recently, we had a film called My Friend Dahmer which looked at Jeffrey Dahmer during high-school and the events leading up to his murder, I'd be interested in seeing a Trilogy attempting to show perspective on his upbringing, his mind-set during his crimes, and his incarceration. It doesn't even have to be him or could even be a fictional character, I simply can't think of a time when it has been done particularly well. Maybe I'm wrong?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Although, not exactly answering the question. This is something I feel that never seems to be covered by films well. I feel as though we still haven't had a strong character-study for a serial-killer in film, something that actually showcased a definitive analysis on the psychological aspects of the characters. Perhaps it is something better suited for a documentary or through novels, but I'm surprised we haven't had someone come and provide more in-depth commentary on some of them. Recently, we had a film called My Friend Dahmer which looked at Jeffrey Dahmer during high-school and the events leading up to his murder, I'd be interested in seeing a Trilogy attempting to show perspective on his upbringing, his mind-set during his crimes, and his incarceration. It doesn't even have to be him or could even be a fictional character, I simply can't think of a time when it has been done particularly well. Maybe I'm wrong?
It's been a long time, but have you seen the original "M"?

It doesn't say so much, but a lot is implied, but probably not enough. I think they do this on purpose - that enigma gives that genre of movie more of what it's trying to sell - excitement.

Until I saw Silenced, I didnt think anybody really had the guts to make a non documentary movie that left the audience furious.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
People sexually attracted to pancakes.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Don’t Draft Me, I Watch Anime!
Shape of Water: HOW do they have sex? Where does he keep it tucked? EXPLAINED
Don’t they explain it in the movie? She makes those hand motions right?

Edit I’m a dummy and didn’t see that this was a link.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Don’t they explain it in the movie? She makes those hand motions right?

Edit I’m a dummy and didn’t see that this was a link.
It's true! Then Octavia Spencer makes some comment about men being men like it's natural to have sex with The Creature From The Black Lagoon.

I think the vietnam war is very much untouched...for good reason. My father was a part of that. There was a book and movie that were good "Hamburger Hill"