What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Old high school/college friend just sent me a link to Spacehog's Only a Few. We were always trying to start a band just never had much luck at it. When we were both in college we rented a room with a few other guys and played weekly. Never had a show but it was still fun. This was a cover that I pushed. Love this song and I'm jazzed the guy just randomly flooded me with those memories.

I found this on YouTube. Very surreal clip to me haha. But great band. Great album. Great track. Royston Langdon just has a perfect voice.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
If you know it from the show, it'll probably give you major goosebumps like it does to me. That really tearful, melancholy nostalgia:

If you know it from the show, it'll probably give you major goosebumps like it does to me. That really tearful, melancholy nostalgia:

Sorry but I just can't help it:
You're continuously making it hard for me not to rep every one of your posts in the thread.

Diggin back into Dream Theater. I've tried and tried again, but they're just now starting to click for me.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
You're continuously making it hard for me not to rep every one of your posts in the thread.

Diggin back into Dream Theater. I've tried and tried again, but they're just now starting to click for me.
I guess we're in sync right now

Btw, you might appreciate this:

I never heard of Shy Kids- intriguing band, great melodies, thanks for heads up.

John Prine is releasing his first album in 13 years this April - it 's called The Tree of Forgiveness-. This haunting 'preview' song would be best appreciated by those in Oz as it mourns summer' s end; but it s pulling on my heartstrings right now, even as I am still weeks away from the long awaited first edge of spring.

Sorry this video won' t post for me. I ll try again sometime later; but if you are curious (and certainly more computer agile than this embarrassed internet idiot) please go to

You tube and search for this beautiful song:

Summer's End
By John Prine

Hey guys! I am currently listening to New Divide. I am a big fan of Linkin Park, so the entire album is being played right now. I love this part of its lyrics: Give me reason to fill this hole, connect this space between. Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide. Goodbye!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

The ultimate pron music!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.