Guess Movies From Pictures (keywords, plot, title, ...)

Tools    

Like Fonzie says, "I knew that."...I use to watch Married With Children all the time, I don't know why I typed Harris.

It's an AMC.
Is Ed O'Neill ever going to escape Al Bundy? Has no one noticed that he is in the middle of his ninth season playing Phil Pritchett on Modern Family?

Need a clue or two. We usually indicate if it’s a one-word title, etc.

Is Ed O'Neill ever going to escape Al Bundy? Has no one noticed that he is in the middle of his ninth season playing Phil Pritchett on Modern Family?
I could never get into Modern Family. The mockumentary talking-to-the-camera format is often so annoying to me.
I never heard of Modern Family, then again I don't watch TV

You don't watch TV? You're kidding, right?
Nope not kidding. I do watch DVD on my TV set...but I don't watch Television broad cast. I don't have a hook up for cable or satellite. So everything I watch is on DVD.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm going to take a shot at this one. If it's based on keywords, instead of the title of the movie, could it be My Fair Lady?

The pictures look like:
1) Rain
2) (Flag of) Spain
3) Plain (purple)

It's from a song in My Fair Lady. "The Rain in Spain stays mainly in the Plain." (The song starts around 2 minutes into the video.)

It's from a song in My Fair Lady. "The Rain in Spain stays mainly in the Plain."
I’m fully familiar with the song, but I would never have figured out what you were looking for from your clues. Clever.

Three-word American movie title. Very successful movie. And is the middle word.
Okay. The first photo shows Rhett’s daughter. Ask @Camo for the name of the river.