Which Toy Story is your favorite?

Tools    

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
Looked for a thread like this and couldn't find it. Toy Story is unarguably Pixar's best franchise, the trilogy has been placed by many in the same tier as the Godfather, Lord of the Rings and Dark knight trilogy. So which of the three is your favorite?

For me, it's the third one.

I think the first two were fantastic, super fun to watch, had clever writing, and were super genious with comedy and character interactions.

I just think that the third had all of that, and more. It also has poignancy, has the most heart, and it's one of the most perfect endings I've ever seen on screen. (Of course Toy Story 4 was inevitable, and I would be fine if Pixar was truly passionate about it, but the film already has had production, script, and director problems, so....yeah) Anyway, what's your favorite?

It's been a while since I've seen. If I had to pick I'd probably go with the second one.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I would say 3.

I definitely like 3 better than 2, but don't remember if it's better than 1 cause I haven't seen 1 for so long.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
To(k)y(o) Story.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The World's Most Dangerous Man
To me, it will always be the first one, due to nostalgia.

I like all of them collectively. Since they have kept the continuity brilliantly, its hard to call one over the other. If you put a gun to my head, i would say 3.