The Movie Forums BTTF Weekend!!!

Tools    

Well guys, BTTF Weekend is now over.

Thanks you all for making it over the past two nights! Been a fun weekend again, some new faces, some regulars too
Bit quieter than I thought it'd be with it being BTTF, but it's still been a cool weekend with all the MoFos that showed.
Been nice to catch up with the movies as well, and talk with all you guys while watching.

Gotta decide on what we're doing next

Current ideas rolling around over this weekend were Blade Runner 1 and 2, the Die Hard movies and the Cornetto Trilogy.
Will get the Weekends Thread going in a few minutes so you guys can discuss ideas.

I might, depending on how many people eventually join, see if we can introduce the MoFo Discord Channel as part of the Commentaries. @Yoda, what you think?

Today's BTTF3 Chat Quote goes to ynwtf:
*After vanishing for a few minutes* Yam12: "I'm back, what did I miss?"
ynwtf: "Well. they changed a few things. added a few CGI creatures, and turns out that Doc Brown actually shot first!?"

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Love both!!! Will say that Cadbury Bubbly is also pretty good. Perhaps not as aerated, but only a fraction.

I've never heard of Cadbury Bubbly, but I'll look for it the next time I go to the International Foods Store in the mall.

I usually buy Cadbury Flake when I go there, but I try not to go too often because Cadbury Flake is very addicting.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I had the pleasure of participating in one of those chat things yesterday evening and would like to express my sincerest gratitude to @The Rodent for bearing with me for about 30 minutes until they started the film. I'd also like to express my concern for the condition of his film copy that had Young Guns audio track slapped onto Back to the Future II's image. The word is, by the end of the film the audio track was supposed to contain some weird noises that would make you see Hellish Signs in the last twenty frames of the film.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I might, depending on how many people eventually join, see if we can introduce the MoFo Discord Channel as part of the Commentaries. @Yoda, what you think?
Up to you, if you wanna give it a go.

Only issue I can think of offhand is that the Discord site on mobile is kinda meh, so people will want to download the app, which means it might be tricky to get people to just pop in unplanned. But Discord has some nice features; we might be using it for the Oscar chats, except I have that integrated with the picks system a bit now, and I want to be able to archive those reliably, and possibly add more features over time.

It'd cool to have a chat 24 hours a day.
We have a Discord server which is basically 24 hour chat

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I think I've entered every chat we've had here, and I think it's the best way to get an interactive conversation with the immediate back and forth, and then perhaps it can provide more spark, but also more familiarity between members. I also think the intimacy brings the community together.