Any actor or actress you have been or are in love with?

Tools    

For a long time I was in love with Bollywood actress Dia Mirza . My friends jokingly used to take her name and apply my surname after it---as if she was my wife

I fell in love with her watching her film 'rehna hai tere dl mey' ( I want to stay in your heart ) umpteen times about a decade ago .

For a long time I was in love with Bollywood actress Dia Mirza . My friends jokingly used to take her name and apply my surname after it---as if she was my wife

I fell in love with her watching her film 'rehna hai tere dl mey' ( I want to stay in your heart ) umpteen times about a decade ago .
Ash are you married? I don't remember if you ever said so? I looked up Dia Mirza she's very pretty.

Ash are you married? I don't remember if you ever said so? I looked up Dia Mirza she's very pretty.
No . I have a girlfriend however .

Inspite of having reviewed so many movies i haven't reviewed any of dia mirza's films....i just realised that....damn !!

another actress i liked though not loved at that time was aishwarya rai . her then boyfriend used to beat her up at that time ; used to cause me great distress to hear that she was getting physically abused . she left him later .

Thandie Newton in Mission: impossible 2.

Who's this lovely creature?
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Google reverse image search says "ana rotili" FWIW.
You're quite right. I thought she had a look of her though.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I wouldn't say I'm "in love" with any actor
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.