Spider-Man: Homecoming

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Saw it last night. I'd say it's mid-tier MCU - a decent installment with enough scrappy charm to paper over its blander parts.

Movie Forums Extra
I cannot wait to see it Tom Holland and Robert Tony

This might just do nobody any good.
I really liked this. I agree that the story lives and dies at the level of charm derived from its leads but it's got it in spades.

Best example of this is Keaton's Vulture. He pretty much single handedly elevates the character with quick wit and menace.

Ned Leeds may be the best supporting character in the MCU.

Just seen it.

The only charm of this movie is Tom Holland and Michael Keaton. But really, the charm of these fabulous two is enough. Robert Downey and his daddy symtomes was fun too. Overall, entertaining teen movie.

But, the music is the best i've heard this year (not counting Netflix things).

best movie of 2017 for sure along with alien covenant, its a good year for scifi

Sony’s first entry in their Spidey-verse* is titled “The Animated Spider-Man”. As the title suggests, it’s an animated movie from Phil Lord and Chris Miller (with added work from Gravity Falls’ creator Alex Hirsch).

The film centers on Miles Morales, a boy who takes over Peter Parker as the new Spider-Man.

The voice cast includes Shameik Moore (Dope) as Miles, Brian Tyree Henry (Atlanta) as his father Jefferson Davis, a police officer with a disdain from vigilantes, and Mahershala Ali (Moonlight) as Aaron Davis, Miles’ uncle and, secretly, the criminal Prowler.

Liev Schreiber will also provide the voice for the as-of-yet unknown villain.

You’d imagine that with a cast like that, they’d give this a live-action go.

The trailer drops in two days and the film releases in December 14th, 2018.

*other projects include Tom Hardy’s Venom movie and a Black Cat/Silver Sable team-up movie.

John Krasinski will voice Peter Parker in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse and that’s such a great piece of casting that I wish this was live-action even more now.

Also, rumor has it that it’ll feature an animated introduction to Tom Hardy’s Eddie Brock and that’s can’t possibly be more confusing than it sounds, right?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
That Spider-Verse movie looks awesome! I've always wanted to see a high quality animated Marvel flick. My fiance's seven year old nephew absolutely loved the last Spider-Man movie when we brought him, I'm gonna say we will have to take him to see this one, too.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Jake Gyllenhaal is in talks to play Mysterio in #2.

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/ja...nd-1202719941/

Michael Keaton is returning so Sinister Six incoming.