What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

Have a cyber sip
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	66
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	41045  

I m offering some fruit w those delicious cookies

A late dinner

@lenslady finally got the hang of photos. You go girl!

Thanks Stirchley. I was inspired by you and the fun folks at mofo!
Late nite snack:

Of course, it didn t post this time - lmao - ah well, let s just say tomatoes and call it a night.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	65
Size:	193.9 KB
ID:	41153  

It s baked fish with crumbled seasoned bread crumbs. My dinner for tonite

Sorry, citizen, I don t yet know why some of my photos don t post unless you follow the link.

Rest assured I will try to get to the bottom of this and correct this, but be careful what you wish for: there may be more photos of Harrison Ford, tropical beaches, and blueberry pie than one or more mofos can handle. 😏

Are you eating pizza right now?
Captain, your near psychic, I will be eating pizza in about 20 minutes. I just finished a nice IPA and I'm getting hungry.

It s baked fish with crumbled seasoned bread crumbs. My dinner for tonite

Sorry, citizen, I don t yet know why some of my photos don t post unless you follow the link.

Rest assured I will try to get to the bottom of this and correct this, but be careful what you wish for: there may be more photos of Harrison Ford, tropical beaches, and blueberry pie than one or more mofos can handle. 😏
Ahhh, at least I guessed the fish right. I clicked on the attachment to see it, otherwise it was just a tiny box. Where do you host your photos at? Maybe that's why I can't see them?

Tropical beaches Blueberry Pie

Stirchley what is that?? I can 't tell ,
if it 's candy or meat???

Now I want some cocoa krispies.

Having blueberries instead.

Crumbed fish and salad. It's shopping night and I couldn't be bothered cooking!

Too anxious to eat. Front steps are covered with ice. Husband is away & would be pissed if I use salt, but I have no choice. Cannot get down the steps.