Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Hey guys I'm a new member here !!

Tonight i'm watching the SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION even tho I watched it a million times !! It's also because I'm gonna do a Youtube Video, about it, I created a YT Channel dedicated to movies !!! I'm doing some research to get some facts

movies can be okay...
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Looking forward to seeing what you think of that one, OKay

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Recommended by everyone's favorite clown, Captain Spaulding-

The Edge of Seventeen (2016)

I watched The Edge of Seventeen last week for the Directed By Women Countdown. I wasn't sure if it was my type of movie, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it.

movies can be okay...
I'm confused, am I watching a dubbed copy or is the film's language English. Someone please help...
EDIT: never mind, I got it.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
REALLY digging the illustrated movie posters on the last two pages.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
How did it play for you? I've wanted to watch this for a while, but for some horribly superficial reason I keep getting stuck on Will Poulter's facial features. Maybe I can't shake his goofiness from We're the Millers, I don't know, but he throws me right out of every scene he's in. And I hate that that is a factor.