what movie is this

Tools    

- a movie where a fat man dance naked in bathroom and others laugh at him and beat him
- a movie where in a biblioteque is a secte and a man have half of face destroyed
- other movie where at a table are 2 girls and a guy in some bar and the girl joke saying the girl can make love better than him with her
-

Thanks verry much.

.... and a russian movie with a possesed woman who have tail..

thansk i discovered it anyway now i want a polish or czech old movie where a kid drowned in water, was winter, and his father have a old computer......

now i want a polish or czech old movie where a kid drowned in water, was winter, and his father have a old computer......
Dekalog S01 E01 Dekalog, jeden ?

you can check on youutbe.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
thansk i discovered it anyway now i want a polish or czech old movie where a kid drowned in water, was winter, and his father have a old computer......
So does that mean it was zoology? For others that may be looking for the same movie?

Also you'll have better luck starting a new thread for a new movie search.

So does that mean it was zoology? For others that may be looking for the same movie?

Also you'll have better luck starting a new thread for a new movie search.
Yes. Didn't even get a rep from the questioner for my efforts.

ty
probably dekalog is