Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Oh Roth can do highh camp. I particularly remember his campy portrayal ofCunningham in Rob Roy

Men in wigs..lol..I don't know, Dani8. I can't hang with that too much. Amadeus being a rare exception. lol

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Men in wigs..lol..I don't know, Dani8. I can't hang with that too much. Amadeus being a rare exception. lol
LOL it's really funny because I fell in love with Liam Neeson in Rob Roy but it's Roth's performance that was the stand out. He was just brilliant. I've since decided Neeson cant act but Roth can when he wants to. Sooo fickle.

LOL it's really funny because I fell in love with Liam Neeson in Rob Roy but it's Roth's performance that was the stand out. He was just brilliant. I've since decided Neeson cant act but Roth can when he wants to. Sooo fickle.
Roth just reminds me too much of a hipster from the 1990's who you'd get stoned with at a house party and hear him talk about his industry clout a bit, but would soon forget him as you walked away and he carried on with hacky sacking with a circle of modern hippies.

Roth just reminds me too much of a hipster from the 1990's who you'd get stoned with at a house party and hear him talk about his industry clout a bit, but would soon forget him as you walked away and he carried on with hacky sacking with a circle of modern hippies.
Oh that's so harsh. Giggling behind my faux tears.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Roth was so annoying little rat in Rob Roy. Just as supose to be, to hate his character

Roth was so annoying little rat in Rob Roy. Just as supose to be, to hate his character
H e was. Now you know what made me want to stab Minio's pigeon, MM.

Darkest Hour, An amazing movies of Joe Wright. 8/10

Rolling Thunder (1977)

+

Spoilers William Devane plays a former POW who finally comes home after 7 years. He needs to catch up with his son who was just a baby when he left, and his wife didn't know he'd be back and moved on to another man. He needs to pick up the pieces and adjust back to civilian life. That would be hard enough then bam, armed robbers enter the home. They want his money but he ain't talking. They put his hand down the garbage disposal, but then the wife and son walk in and they get their loot. Not satisfied they plug the broad and the kid, and leave our hero for dead. They should have made sure to finish him off! He recovers from the shooting and now has a cool hook where his hand was. It's time for sweet bloody revenge and he ends up getting help from one of his military buddies played by Tommy Lee Jones before his face looked like it got stabbed 1000 times with an icepick. It's a must see for fans of revenge flicks and features a great finale in a Mexican whorehouse. Excellent recommendation from Captain Spaulding.

LMAOI. That is the best review I've ever read. Serious coffee splurk just reading they put his hand down the disposal shoot. Looking at his arm in that photo, it's a bit long if he's missing a hand, but I was imagining a dismembered hand tossed it with wild abandon.
I think I have to see this. Thanks, Cricket.

Glorious aerial sequences.

And this is a second film where I had to stop myself crying near the beginning of a film, the shot where they first see the German bomber diving towards them, especially the shot of the three of them diving, urgh. Don't know why, it just sets me off:

Enduring Love (Roger Michell, 2004)
+
Beware, sometimes the rose comes with stalk attached

Stanley Baker was an underrated actor Fabulous. Recommend "Hell Drivers".
Yeah, me too – what a cast ! Also The Good Die Young (1954) and the TV series of How Green Was My Valley (1975).

It (2017)

so I gave this another try as the first time round my mind just rejected it on account of it being one of my all time favourites from childhood and it being too damn soon for a remake or maybe I am too old,.. I enjoyed it more this time especially the look of the town of Derry as you feel you are right in a Stephen King book and the kids were all perfectly cast and looking forward to part 2 now.. still not a touch on the original mini series but it's a fine effort

It (2017)

so I gave this another try as the first time round my mind just rejected it on account of it being one of my all time favourites from childhood and it being too damn soon for a remake or maybe I am too old,.. I enjoyed it more this time especially the look of the town of Derry as you feel you are right in a Stephen King book and the kids were all perfectly cast and looking forward to part 2 now.. still not a touch on the original mini series but it's a fine effort

I think I need to give this a rewatch as well because I didnt like it much. Mr D thought it was pretty good though.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

(2009)

I've never enjoyed being confused this much.

This might just do nobody any good.
^
I’ve never enjoyed being crushed by life’s relentlessness that much.

“If that’s that, then we can do this. Yeah?”