Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

movies can be okay...
I saw that before Travolta made his big comeback and wondered why he had ever disappeared off the screen. I recall being super impressed with his acting. Good thriller.
I'm not undermining Travolta's acting abilities, but he does have quite a handful amount of movies to be ashamed of, so disappearing off the face of the earth is a natural reaction with all in consideration
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm not undermining Travolta's acting abilities, but he does have quite a handful amount of movies to be ashamed of, so disappearing off the face of the earth is a natural reaction with all in consideration
Lol. Probably so bad I forget what they are. He disappeared after welcome back kotter, I think

Looks like a really sweet movie. I dont recognise him from anything. How about you, Swanny?

You nong! The actor in the movie!!! I know who Juliette is.

movies can be okay...

At first, I read the film's tagline as "man is the king of breasts" so I was concerned by what I was in for. SMH

At first, I read the film's tagline as "man is the king of breasts" so I was concerned by what I was in for. SMH
I did the same with 'Fantastic breasts and where to find them'. That film was such a disappointment.

Personal Shopper (2016)
I hadnt heard of that so looked it up and read a few user reviews. I dont like Kristen surly face stewart at all and usually take a pass on ghost stories but interested to see what you think of this, Sam. Looks interesting.

Heard she gave one of the best performances of that year in that film.

This might just do nobody any good.
Movie turned out mostly okay, imo, but Kristen is great in it. I’d recommend Clouds of Sils Maria more than Personal Shopper, Stewart’s other collaboration with Olivier Assayas in which she’s also really, really good.

Anyways, I’m about to put this on:

Heard she gave one of the best performances of that year in that film.

I'm going to rewatch Inception tonight. Haven't seen it since it came out. I've been rewatching a lot of movies lately for some reason.

i feel like, have lot infant memories with french movies including this one

a kind of skeptic. hope it prove me wrong