The Men of Our Dreams

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
That's a bit furry for me.

I like this one

Zachary Quinto. I'm a bit yes for metrosexual at the mo.

This might just do nobody any good.
I love Michael Shannon and his rotten, sensual fingers...

Quinto is a bit more than just metrosexual...
He's beautiful!

god I love his beard! Dark haired men with thick well-kept beards..
Me too.

I would share a picture of a man of my dreams but not sure if he would like it. LOL I have some great pictures of him with and without a beard..

Ooh

With Marguerite Churchill

LOL. As if 6'4" wasnt enough!

Robert Mitchum “John Wayne had four-inch lifts in his shoes. He had the overheads on his boat accommodated to fit him. He had a special roof put in his station wagon. The son of a b* * *h, they probably buried him in his ******* lifts.” "Sure I was glad to see John Wayne win the Oscar ... I'm always glad to see the fat lady win the Cadillac on TV, too." Films together: El Dorado (1966), The Longest Day (1962)

This might just do nobody any good.
god I love his beard! Dark haired men with thick well-kept beards..

I deleted it.. I dont want him to be upset over something like this.. @Dani8 .. you already seen the pics lol

I deleted it.. I dont want him to be upset over something like this.. @Dani8 .. you already seen the pics lol
What pics, hon? Your friend?

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky;1279348

[B
Russell Crowe[/b]

Yeah he's got anger management issues, sometimes struggles with his weight, and his most recent films have been... disappointing... but I'll still watch him in anything.
If Russ has anger management issues I'm Jacq the Ripper. Talk about the bad boy image being bigger than the actor thanks to the gutter press.. He eats too much to have any energy left for that.

He's a teddy bear with a heart of gold.