New Trailers Here!

Tools    

I'll watch anything with Chris Hemsworth in it

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'll watch anything with Chris Hemsworth in it
I dont know why he took a pay cut from hollywood for this drivel. I mean think about it - he goes from the Aussie saving America in 12 Strong to whatever the flock this is. Urgh. Must be a passion project. I'm with the guy who wrote the article - I hope it's a tourism australia ad for the super bowl.

This might just do nobody any good.
It’s almost certainly a joke but I’m so onboard.

TRAILER #1

TRAILER #2

I kill Gints looks more interesting than Harry Potter.

And if Nic Cage eats a little bit more he could play russell Crowe's twin.

Both looking good, MM.

Dundee.

Danny McBride is Crocodile Dundee’s son.

Edit: this may be an ad campaign.
Yep. Now Hugh Jackman is signed on.

https://www.filmink.com.au/hugh-jack...dee-thing-now/

And that part for Hugh has only just been filmed because what he says about a kangaroo, no it's a wallaby, is a recent news event with a 'rogue' wallaby on the harbour bridge.

It keeps getting better. Five bucks says Nicole Kidman joins in soon.

It keeps getting better. Five bucks says Nicole Kidman joins in soon.
I have no idea what it is. Film Links is the only place I've seen it mentioned. Not on the news or anything down this way from what I can gather. All a bit odd. I dont get why Hemsworth keeps saying really (just had a look at the 2nd teaser), and unless americans have seen our news about the wallaby on the bridge they're not going to get Jackman's gag, infact if it really is a tourism ad for americans they wont get the kangaroo gag anyway unless australians they've run into in america have told them about it.

I'm discombobulated.

it’s a tourism campaign.
Well that's what filmink guessed at and seems most likely but I'm curious why no one else here is discussing it. Turning into a bit of fun just having the teasers coming out in dribs though.

LOL! That looks absolutely terrible and I will be watching that on my shark night. Thanks MM.

“I was cured, all right!”
Deep Blue Sea 2 ()

OMG What is that toy at 0:34??? ¬¬ The first one was absurd and crazy but it was one of the cheesy films that is good. It have its legacy! This one looks like ****! Damn, what a waste!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Why is Peter Dinklage trying to get fresh with a sedated shark? Have we learned NOTHING from Cosby?

I expect a thumbs-up from you, @Captain Steel, for such a reference string.

Unsane

From Steven Soderbergh. A psychological horror movie starring Claire Foy that has the distinction of having been shot on an iPhone.