Like or dislike?

Tools    

Men who can’t hold their liquor
Weather they can or can't they are all doing damage to their body so neither should be encouraged to drink at all

Cream of hair soup?

Don't know what it is but sounds awful sooooo
Dislike

Sun Tans

For myself? Dislike.

Bald-headed men

Can I be neutral on this? Something I ve done and enjoyed in the past at parties but do not pursue now. (So I guess it s dislike )

Do you vote in every election?

Never had it, but have a feeling I d dislike it -tho I do like cherry cokes and Dr Pepper. I also love watermelon flavored water which I can find only in one pharmacy chain store. (And sorry for 'double posting 'again, but I ABHOR cold windy days.)

The color blue?

Most interesting man in the world
Never read it. BTW, real men do wear pink.

Faded Levi jeans
for breast cancer maybe just a ribbon..

but I don't know if Id get harassed for just wearing a ribbon

ya I'm against breast cancer I'm walking aren't I..? and I'm wearing
the pink ribbon.. isn't that enough..?

Never read it. BTW, real men do wear pink.

Faded Levi jeans
Like.

Infomercials for music?

Actually I sorta like them. I may be the only one, but I don't buy the music lol

Yodeling ?

Actually I sorta like them. I may be the only one, but I don't buy the music lol

Yodeling ?
If I like the music in question, and I can't sleep (they're always on at some god-awful hour of the morning), then I don't mind them.

A little yodeling goes a long way, so to speak.

[Late-night] infomercials for "psychics"?

A little yodeling goes a long way lmao. Not for me tho- I am pretty sure on one side of the family we're related to the Family Von Trapp - on the other side - a mountain goat

Well in honor of earth day I am going to try to post this amazing song about loving the natural country life - which features the best yodeller in the entire world, listen and it could change your mind ( but then again, maybe not lol but I am giving it my best shot.

Infomercials for Psychics-
dislike - if they're so psychic, why don't they know I'm not gonna give them my money?

Like or dislike:

Goats!