Happy Birthday, MovieMeditation!

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I hope he comes back, I know he hates my guts and left because of me, but I've apologized to him.

People just need to have some tougher skin.

Happy Birthday. Let the past die, come back to the forum. Start fresh.

Suspect's Reviews

Thanks y’all. I’m here purely because I do love a bunch of people here and nothing should be in the way of me at least checking in and thanking you for checking in on me as well and sending wishes and whatnot around the forums. Thank you.

Alas, this will most likely just be a bit of the old in-out, in-out and I’ll be gone again. Mostly because I’m doing something important right now that I really want to focus on. It’s movie-orientated, of course. So I’ll stay around maybe this week out or so, till Sunday. It’s possible I could return again in the summertime, partly, but don’t get your wishes up.

Right now I just want to send my graditute and Iove to those who deserve it and y’all know who you are...

Much love.

- MM

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Thanks y’all. I’m here purely because I do love a bunch of people here and nothing should be in the way of me at least checking in and thanking you for checking in on me as well and sending wishes and whatnot around the forums. Thank you.

Alas, this will most likely just be a bit of the old in-out, in-out and I’ll be gone again. Mostly because I’m doing something important right now that I really want to focus on. It’s movie-orientated, of course. So I’ll stay around maybe this week out or so, till Sunday. It’s possible I could return again in the summertime, partly, but don’t get your wishes up.

Right now I just want to send my graditute and Iove to those who deserve it and y’all know who you are...

Much love.

- MM
Mate. Hi. I kid you not I was just thinking of you on friday (my friday) and wondering if you would pop in and say hello. All the best with your new venture. Yes I know that feeling well - keep all your focus on what's important for you right now!!! All the best with it, my friend.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I hope he comes back, I know he hates my guts and left because of me, but I've apologized to him.

People just need to have some tougher skin.

Happy Birthday. Let the past die, come back to the forum. Start fresh.
I have no idea what happened but he doesnt seem to be the sort to 'hate anyone's guts'. I'm sure it's just work/study/health related, TUS. People come and go on forums. I hope he comes back too.

I have no idea what happened but he doesnt seem to be the sort to 'hate anyone's guts'. I'm sure it's just work/study/health related, TUS. People come and go on forums. I hope he comes back too.
I think the Survivor thread freaked him out the last time around. I can vouch for him and say that it "seemed" very nutty. But hey, whatever. People need to freak out and show their true colors every now and then. No one has a gun pointed to their heads and are forced to like it, haha! Happy Birthday MM. Stay where you belong and have a peaceful stay on earth.