Mad Max: Fury Road - Most overrated movie of 2015?

Tools    

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I cannot deny. I am Aussie, matey.

I;m just amazed that took 2 decades to make. I mean I understand the location shift to Namibia but wow, the lovely George Miller not getting financial backing for so long? Ridiculous. And he is actually a really lovely man.
He did it in the end though, made such a great film IMO. I didn't know his struggles....Um I've been quiet regarding the other films.....ummmm (embarrassed face). I've seen half of the first one. I do like Mad Max 2, great driving last sequence of action and effects ah but honestly this is my favourite. I liked Thunderdome until maybe the last third or half when he met up with those kids. Just being honest.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
He did it in the end though, made such a great film IMO. I didn't know his struggles....Um I've been quiet regarding the other films.....ummmm (embarrassed face). I've seen half of the first one. I do like Mad Max 2, great driving last sequence of action and effects ah but honestly this is my favourite. I liked Thunderdome until maybe the last third or half when he met up with those kids. Just being honest.
I think this is the best looking of the lot. I just felt a bit empty after a first viewing. Prepared to give it another go, though.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I really enjoyed the action of the movie, and can see why so many people like it, especially with all the bad action movies coming out nowadays. However, the movie's main weakness is that it feels like The Road Warrior and Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome all over again.

So it's not as great as those two movies, but still better than the first one IMO.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
It is wonderfully refreshing, mostly because the film felt like it had a real uniform, singular vision and aesthetic sensibility despite being massive in its scale. Most contemporary action films feel like insipid products of a studio, uninspired and lifeless, drawn out and dull. Fury Road, while far from perfect, had a certain level of homogeneity and personality that separates it from other action films and I think that's why it has resonated.

To reiterate what most people think after all this time... Fury Road is NOT even a movie. It's an old school actionfest two hour chase scene pretending to be a complete movie. It's idiotic borderline insanity made to thrill old school action fans who don't care about story or character. So, it's hard to be overrated where most people in the real world think it's a crap endeavor. *

Welcome to the human race...
To reiterate what most people think after all this time... Fury Road is NOT even a movie. It's an old school actionfest two hour chase scene pretending to be a complete movie. It's idiotic borderline insanity made to thrill old school action fans who don't care about story or character. So, it's hard to be overrated where most people in the real world think it's a crap endeavor. *
[citation needed]