a movie about a man can see people death time?

Tools    

hi, so as the title said i am looking for a movie its from 80/90's i remember that a man can see people death time on there forehead. there's a scene i remember that he tried to save an old lady in a diner from her death (saw her death time on her forehead in washing room) he to save her but he fail dunno why but i think she got scared from him and she ran in to the street and a car hit her.

please help me fining this movie I've been searching for it since 2009 :/

The Frighteners?
hmmm dunno i just saw the trailer and read little about the story it look like it but i don't remember these ghosts in the trailer. anyway gonna watch the movie tomorrow and hopefully its the one i am searching for. thanx btw appreciate your help

I was thinking The Frighteners... there's also a skit in Death Note with something similar.

Also, "In Time" with Justin Timberlake and there's a music video by Nickleback called "Savin Me" have a similar thing with clocks on people's heads.

The Robert Hloz movie "Numbers" from 2012 also has a similar premise.
nah i don't think its the one because i am sure when i saw it it was 2008 or 2009 something like that anyway thanx for your help man

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Medium Season 6 Ep 9: The Future's So Bright

"Savin me" by Nickleback

In Time

The Frighteners

Suspect's Reviews