Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
That girl's got moves! Love her dancing...too bad about white pants and the monthly friend but no bother..just keep dancing.
Yea, her dancing is awesome, she looks flirty in the photo, it probably was the fiend who got to her jeans

When someone says, "Guns kill people." Seriously, when have you seen a gun just jump up and shoot someone?

with old age comes annoyance.. either I'm annoying you or you are annoying me....

You guys know each other?
@Velvet is overly friendly sort of guy..

He talked to me on Letteboxd before I came back.

There is now a calendar hanging up at work with inspirational slogans (I guess that's the idea, anyway). January's page says "Not all of those who wonder are lost."

That thing is going to drive me nuts all month.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
We just had an office wide conference meeting where the employer was pissed for what I assume to be not enough people saying "thank you" for a year end bonus four weeks ago. He continued. If we were not grateful enough, he would be happy to show us where the exits are.

Starting a day, a week, and a new year with that pretty much sucks. I think most staff are already exhausted for 2018, and it's only just less than two weeks in.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

We just had an office wide conference meeting where the employer was pissed for what I assume to be not enough people saying "thank you" for a year end bonus four weeks ago. He continued. If we were not grateful enough, he would be happy to show us where the exits are.
That's awful ..... but ..... are you sure he's just not really, really, really bad at putting across health & safety announcements??

Full disclosure: I wasn't there, I've seen no video footage and I'm certainly not being serious but trying to hopefully give yn even the smallest of smiles.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
That's awful ..... but ..... are you sure he's just not really, really, really bad at putting across health & safety announcements??

Full disclosure: I wasn't there, I've seen no video footage and I'm certainly not being serious but trying to hopefully give yn even the smallest of smiles.

Ha. Ya, that helped
And you're right. It totally could have been an announcement for emergency exit protocols, just I misunderstood.

There is now a calendar hanging up at work with inspirational slogans (I guess that's the idea, anyway). January's page says "Not all of those who wonder are lost."

That thing is going to drive me nuts all month.
Those things drive me nuts too. I can spend minutes trying to figure out what they mean.

Starting a day, a week, and a new year with that pretty much sucks. I think most staff are already exhausted for 2018, and it's only just less than two weeks in.
He sounds like a real knob.

Those things drive me nuts too. I can spend minutes trying to figure out what they mean.
What bugs me is that it says wOnder, which makes no sense. I think they meant wAnder but published it with the wrong word.

What bugs me is that it says wOnder, which makes no sense. I think they meant wAnder but published it with the wrong word.
Unless it’s supposed to be some ghastly pun?

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
The oversaturation of Zombie films, it gets kinda bothersome how many there are, there's only a few good ones (example: Return Of The Living Dead, Dawn Of The Dead (1978)

Tolkien would have been incensed.