A Big Lebowski Spin-off?

Tools    

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/08/...e-big-lebowski

"Sources close to John Turturro’s Going Places have confirmed some weird and exciting news for us: the film, a remake of a French sex farce, is actually a Big Lebowski spin-off centered around Turturro's Jesus Quintana character.

Not only that, but the project has already begun filming with a script by Turturro and a cast that includes Bobby Cannavale, Audrey Tautou and Susan Sarandon.

The film, which currently has no distributor (thus making it an indie in the realest sense), takes its plot from the 1974 comedy Les Valseuses: two petty thieves, Turturro’s Jesus and Cannavale’s Petey, compete to give a woman (Tautou) her first orgasm after she’s roped into their hijinks. Sarandon also ends up in their company, playing a criminal who just got out after a long stint in prison."

There is power in TV these days, but I'm sure I'd like to see a spin-off like this.

But then I'm a little precious about The Big Lebowski.

I would be more interested in seeing a sequel to The Big Lebowski. Come on, Coen Brothers! Make it happen!!
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

This might just do nobody any good.
I could’a sworn this came out last year... or the year before that...

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
After watching TBL this weekend, it's criminal how little screen time that character has. But, that's part of the magic of the film.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I remember hearing about this 16 years ago.

Even without the Coen brothers at the helm, I'm glad we finally get to see it.

That creep can roll, man.