The "Get to know you" game.

Tools    

Phone messages at work.

Can anyone even read your handwriting?

Written with my fountain pen. Only way for handwriting to be legible.

Do you still own anything from your childhood?

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
This French coin is one of the things I own from my childhood:

I also still own some crystals and minerals from my childhood and various other things.
I still own my identity from my childhood. There may be atoms/molecules I still own from my childhood's body:
https://www.livescience.com/33179-do...ven-years.html

What's unfair in the country you live in?

Healthcare. Terrible country to be old & sick.

What is healthcare like where you live? Do you pay at point-of-service or do you pay through taxes?

Through taxes and mutual fonds. Healthcare is good here in France.

What do you usually do to cheer yourself up?

"Arrival", in theater last year. I wanted to get some inspiration despite disliking the main character's lack of charisma.
I wanted to see how those non-earthly creatures, their language, the sounds, the communication with them were created in that movie.

We've been hearing about a famous American book here in France lately. What book do you think it could be?

I don't know about last year but in 2016, the worst movie I watched was X-Men: Apocalypse. I knew it wasn't good before watching it in theater. I paid and watched it anyway. I didn't know what else to watch that evening. Choice by default. Also I expected some inspiration from my watching it. Or at least a little entertainment.

Tell me about the beings you help, please.

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
Cats, I have a cat named Jay

What movie character/actor would you like to date?

Depends on my mood

Mads Mikkelsen for one

What is the oldest movie you have ever seen?

Probably Citizen Kane.

If you could have a personal interview with any person from history , who would it be, and what would you ask him or her?

Probably Citizen Kane.

If you could have a personal interview with any person from history , who would it be, and what would you ask him or her?
it would be one of three people... the Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed, Donatien Alphonse François, Marquis de Sade or Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus.I would ask them why they did the atrocities that they did.

What would be your dream job?

Archeologist, with some renown.

Would you join the first craft to colonize mars?

I'd say I'm more and more conscious of my own qualities and flaws.

Tell me about a popular belief that makes no sense to you.

Many topics. Today's one is my intrinsic incompatibility with my native language (French). I can't stand French puns, French ambiguity in words, French stupid idea associations in words. English saved my life, really

Tell me about superstitions in the country you live in, please?

Many topics. Today's one is my intrinsic incompatibility with my native language (French). I can't stand French puns, French ambiguity in words, French stupid idea associations in words. English saved my life, really
Yay!

Tell me about superstitions in the country you live in, please?
There's plenty, but one of the funniest is I've discovered here so far, is that manholes that are K-marked are bad luck, and if you step on one, you have to spit 3 times.

They love spitting here. You also have to spit 3 times if you see a black cat. Also, just spit anywhere at any time, for no reason at all. It's the done thing in Sweden. (seriously. Never seen such a nation of spitters in my life!)

If you could choose to do something nice for anyone in the world, who would that be?

Not a person per se - humans can look after themselves - but if I were wealthy I would open an animal shelter where I live. If there is a city more in need of one, I don’t know where that would be.

If you could relocate to another CITY anywhere in the world, where would that be?