Television Tab

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Grantchester season 1,2&3

I hadnt heard of this and looked it up. I love Robson! Looks good, Rey.

Has anyone seen this miniseries?

I haven't watched it yet, but I've heard very good things about it. I am happy to see it has been added to Netflix.
I hadnt heard about it until this morning when Mr D mentioned it and yes, I read some really good reviews.

American Vandal (2017)

So funny! One thing bothered me, when Dylan says his gf cheated on him because she was on a web cam with some guy when a few episodes ago he said they were broken up then. So techinally she wasn't cheating.

I liked The Minaturist, but it felt very much of this decade and
WARNING: "The Minaturist" spoilers below
without the gimmick (a pointless gimmick IMO) I doubt this would've been bought, let alone a best seller

Neighbours is back today! So pleased to get back to normal. It's the last week of Father Brown, too, which doesn't feel as if it's really found its footing this series, but maybe that's just me?

Don’t know if anyone saw two part The Miniaturist on the BBC over the new year period but I really enjoyed it. Beautiful sets and costumes . You might like it @Stirchley

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09lgqs7
@christine, cheers for this. I have seen that actress in something else, but can’t think of her name. Will definitely check it out. Never heard of it before.

I have been addicted to the BBC’s Life Below Zero, which follows several people who live in Alaska. Fascinating show. Cannot believe how many episodes I have watched so far.

Neighbours is back today! So pleased to get back to normal.
Indeed! and it's going to stay that way now, it's not going on a break at all starting this year, I think it's this year, so it will play through the Christmas weeks.

I'm currently waiting for Jason(Ryan Thomas) from Coronation Street to show up in Neighbours, from next month I believe. Going to be amusing.

Finished American Vandal last night. I enjoyed it although i think it was all very obvious, not who did it but how it was done, it's exactly how i'd imagine a satrical take on Making A Murderer like shows would play out. Also didn't find it that funny, it certainly had its moments but the story was the thing keeping me watching and it's not something i'd watch again knowing everything. The last episode was probably the best. Was a pretty interesting take on how these docs affect the real people and how the accused attempts to fit back into society, actually ended up kinda touching which was a big surprise.

Black Mirror: Season 4
USS Callister-

Arkangel-

Crocodile-

Hang the DJ-
+
Metalhead-

Black Museum-

Shamelss: Season 3-

Shameless:Season 4-

The End of the F *** ing World is really good. The first episode annoyed me and i'm not even sure why i continued but it ended up pretty great, still got three episodes left. Anyone watching/watched it?

A look at the final days of Knights Templar during the 14th century.

This might just do nobody any good.
The End of the F *** ing World is really good. The first episode annoyed me and i'm not even sure why i continued but it ended up pretty great, still got three episodes left. Anyone watching/watched it?
I finished it and I really liked it. Like Yorgos Lanthimos’ Moonrise Kingdom, or something.

I started this show yesterday. Told everyone I was abandoning it after 3 episodes. Changed my mind overnight & will return & watch the rest of it. Well-acted, but very strange show.

The End of the F***cking World