What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Bad Morther****er
Sopranos Complete 4th Season
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

i just got this cuz its a pretty good movie but i dont thinks its close to QTs finest work.

" Say what again i dare you!!"
Pulp fiction collectors edition 2 disc special

I bought Office Space £5.99 today because I just love this movie, damn funny.

and Donnie Darko £4.97 because my friend stole my other copy.

Originally Posted by Reservoir_Dog
I bought Office Space £5.99 today because I just love this movie, damn funny.

and Donnie Darko £4.97 because my friend stole my other copy.
steal it from him

id steal it back from him, but the bastard moved away and i dunno where he's gone. it was cheap DVD so i bought it.

edit: nice avatar btw

"I could kiss you,you bitch."
I got 4 dvd's about a month ago for 2 for $20 and they are Underworld,Thirteen,Ginger Snaps 2 and Kill Bill vol.1.I had seen all of them and they all are very good I give GS2-3stars(All Out of 4),Underworld-3stars,Thirteen 3stars and I give Vol.1 4stars.So thumbs up to all.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Pulp Fiction 2 disc set, and Die Hard/Die Hard 2 4 disc set from amazon. Now if only they'd get a move and arrive...

I bought Party Monster because I was in the mood of something a bit mad!! I thoought it was awesome and really funny!!

The last DVD I bought was Resident Evil because I love the movie and it's a good zombie movie.

I just bought "Special Edition Dr Stangelove or How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb"

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Me too i just saw it for the first time. I bought it cause alot of people here said it was good so I picked it up.

TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN

THE TRACKER

And

i just spent alot of money on DVDs.
i got.

i have seen this show a few times and i thought it was hilarous and i dont have HBO so i cant watch it on tv. also it was only $20

this is one of my top. 3 favorite movies of all time and i was dieing to get it for a while.

also the scorsese collection but i cant find a pic of all the movies packaged together.

and i was about to buy juice but i was 56 cents short and its not that good of a movie so i said forget it.

I recently bought Sliders season 1 and 2 and Gattaca... Sliders because I loved that show growing up.. and I consider Gattaca to be the best sci fi film ever...

HellBoy, well kinda, as soon as i got money in the bank it sold out on the site, but i ordered it as it isnt out in UK cineams yet.
It will be the same with The Punisher and Bubba Ho-Tep, mind you i'll still end up seeing them in the cinema

Resident Metro-Sexual
Felt it was about time i got this, and the reason i went out and got it was that i was watching Leon: The Professional and thought i needed another movie with Gary Oldman in it.

This cause it is just the good wholesome whakiness i love.

I just got Jeepers Creepers, just cause it wasn't my money

the last DVD I bought was Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid becuase it was only $8 at Wal-Mart.