Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Interesting story from a woman’s POV, but became tedious.

Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes

Trying to get past the ridiculous premise of the whole damn thing, I couldn't get past the worst CGI bear I remember seeing and apes doing sign language to each other for 10 minutes.. after the bear everything looked so fake, give me a break, if I watch this I'm going to have to watch WFTPOTA and I need something decent not this

The Age of Innocence
Django Unchained

Halloween Ressurection: too big pile of garbage
Hot tub time machine 2: boring
Titanic: never interested me
Gah... I remember watching titanic on the two set VHS it came with. Didn't see that coming

Bond films...always fall asleep.

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
Gah... I remember watching titanic on the two set VHS it came with. Didn't see that coming
That's actually where I first watched the movie

One of those movies where you feel you’ve been watching for at least 3 hours & it turns out it’s only been 30 minutes. Only good thing was seeing how beautiful the island of Malta is.

I am the Watcher in the Night
A handful of recent movies come to mind:

War of the Planet of the Apes (thats the latest one right?) - this isn't because it's a bad movie, in fact, it has a great opening 45 minutes but then it dissolves into a road movie, of slow paced riding from one place to another, a random kid character and then, that kid sneaks into a highly fortified military base. She literally just walks in and no one notices. Oh and we're supposed to care for some random gorilla being killed, why? It looks great, opens good, has good action sequences but I just can't get through the last, seemingly idiotic hour.

Spider-Man Homecoming - I mean, they just pissed all over the spidey mythos, eff you Disney!

Justice League - Need I say more?

Wonder Woman - see above

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

Originally Posted by Stirchley

This movie was horrendous. The script was for the birds.

The movie had one great line:

Hot Blonde in the picture above: "There aren't that many western women here, so every western woman is extra hot here. You are like a ten here."
Tina Fey: "What are you? Like a 15?"
Hot Blonde: "Yeah."

The movie had one great line:

Hot Blonde in the picture above: "There aren't that many western women here, so every western woman is extra hot here. You are like a ten here."
Tina Fey: "What are you? Like a 15?"
Hot Blonde: "Yeah."
That's a great line?

That's a great line?
It was the best in the movie. Take that for what it is worth. LOL!

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
Opposite way around for that one - skip the first three quarters and watch the last bit.
I tried, it didn't work

Well the best line I ve heard on this page is Stirchley s warning that By the Sea makes 30 minutes seem like 3 hours lol
Too bad, I usually like to watch movies with lovely scenics.

Not bad, but halfway through I had had enough. Very Bourne, but not as good.

A dull movie about a very interesting man. (No idea he died at 29.) Hiddleston excellent, but couldn’t save the movie.

Not bad, but halfway through I had had enough. Very Bourne, but not as good.

A dull movie about a very interesting man. (No idea he died at 29.) Hiddleston excellent, but couldn’t save the movie.
I knew Hank had died at 29, but it s a surprise to first learn it, because he was such a gifted and prodigious talent. Loved his music, and the performances of his I ve seen in YouTube. You are in good company about rating this movie the way you did; his own grandson Hank III (also a performer) felt the same, that it was empty and hollow.