Justice League

→ in
Tools    

Is it me, or i just find the batsuit ugly, not the suit itself but the mask, i don t like it at all with the short ears, i love the batman trilogy suit design, sleek and super cool mask aswell.
I haven't seen the Justice League movie, but I personally don't like the trilogy bat-suit which got worse and farther from looking like Batman with each movie). From the neck down, I call it the Iron Man Bat suit. The chest symbol gets completely lost among all the plastic plates. The opening on the cowl is so small that it looks like he's got large white clown lips (rather than a chin)! Unfortunately, I think the best bat suits appeared in the movies of the 90's (yet each of them had particular flaws... and we don't need to mention the nipples) - but they looked a whole lot more Batman-like then the trilogy suits. The worst thing about them, is the cape always looked like it was made of felt - which doesn't suit Batman at all.

Im telling u the batsuit in justice leqgue look bad, the ears are so small that it makes it bad, i agree in the 90s batsuit, i liked the one from batman forever

Does anyone not think there's just too many superhero films nowadays? Why was this one any different to the rest?

Justice League is a superhero film based on Comics hero. It is fantastic movie.

Welcome to the human race...
I miss when the users who signed up to this website only to talk about Justice League were the cranks ranting about critics and not these would-be spammers trying to sell jackets.

Hello. I watched it a week ago. I was quite disappointed. The movie didn’t really meet my expectations. The story was quite normal and the plot was boring. It was just a normal superhero movie. It was too predictable as well, with no great twists and no exciting action scenes. Hope they will release a better movie. Goodbye!