looking for a mix of old movies

Tools    

Most interesting man in the world
movie 1 its like an 80s/90s low budget American movie I assume
that has a 18-25 year old girl fight with her boyfriend I think and she drives with another man probably slighter older than him and more masculine in his motorcycle and I think the girls sings in the movie
(like a 80s dance/pop/rock/synth rock song) the setting is dark and 80s
like dead end drive in I remember someone renting it on vhs
*UPDATE the movie I think has the girl singing like a love/80s/pop/rock song like in the middle of the movie ... kinda like this song *it has like the fashion/lyrics/genre of this song

movie 2 a weird space/sci fi movie with a dark religious theme to it
a scary movie I think maybe paranormal American I assume as well
I remember seeing it in parts on vhs I think in maybe 15 mins into the movie you see like space caves wit maybe crystals/or like a mine you know like coal? idk

movie 3 I keep on remembering this old 90s movie I assume a kids/family movie where a 30-40 yr old man says to someone
"WHO am I...? WHO ARE YOU???!! " when someone asked him who he was I keep on thinking its Richie rich 1994 or kazaam but idk can anyone confirm this? (the way he says who I am...? ... WHO are you is funny...he turns it around on the person questioning who he is..)

movie 4 a group of sci fi Spanish movies with a character I know I just don't know his name ATM but he/they were famous back in like the 60s/70s the guy is fat and sorta bucked toothed with freckles I think
he is like a spy and like the hero of the movie franchise
his movies are very retro sci fi simple that look like star trek/ lost in space he looks like the fat guy/kid from el chavo del ocho the kid with a ball all the time
*UPDATE the guy looks like "Ñoño" *Édgar Vivar from "el chavo del ocho" *guy in the red

and also looks like "chabelo" * Xavier López Rodríguez

movie 5 like an 80s/90s action kickboxing movie
where a character needs to fight I think to earn like a living and avenge like his brother or girlfriend or trainer or something and he fights like in an underground fighting stage like in an old abandoned warehouse
(its not kickboxer) it sounds like it maybe the sequels or like "American
kick boxer" or like "the best of the best" or like "American ninja" idk

there may be more movies I need help searching for.. if I think of them Ill post them here

-ty

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Movie 2 may be Enemy Mine. There are caves, a later scene with a slave mining operation, and the final scene is a formal ceremonial sequence that comes off as very religious themed.

Not a lot to go on though. Any chance of editing the original post to clear up and detail out a few things more?

Most interesting man in the world
Movie 1: Grease 2?

nope its not like a mainstream movie
call me crazy but I think theres like a creature in it like a bunny or dog thats alive idk no its not the lost boys

Movie 2 may be Enemy Mine. There are caves, a later scene with a slave mining operation, and the final scene is a formal ceremonial sequence that comes off as very religious themed.

Not a lot to go on though. Any chance of editing the original post to clear up and detail out a few things more?
nope not enemy mine Ive seen that
wut else do u want to know ? I saw these movies about 24 years ago so keep that in mind...