Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Getting this for tonight to have after spotlight. Thanks CR.

I wish moviegal was here as well and I never knew her but feel like I do from her film tastes.
Despite the fact that MovieGal and myself had vastly different movie taste, we were still able to find common movie ground and she recommenced me a number of films that I watched and reviewed.

I like The Physician as it showed how the European world of the dark ages were truly in the dark, while in the Islamic Middle and Near East there was a flowering of science and knowledge.

Enjoy the movie

I mean, it's one of the two movies I saw in the past couple of days that would detonate an incident of excessive verbosity in me. I may even do that upon rewatch.

Somebody broke my pure marathon. And as a result, got around to Baby Driver.

+

Slick, awesome soundtrack, but it didn't blow me away. This is why I wait for some movies. - my rating would probably be higher had I not been taken out of my current bubble.

Unregistered User

Not bad. Edited strangely. E.g., 2 minutes of The Who & 10 minutes of Ravi Shankar. Oy.

Definitely one of my favourite concert docs. How amazing was Janis Joplin? Not a huge fan of The Who so I didn't mind them not featured that much.

It would be perfect for one of your commentaries Cat!!
I'll slot it in, and save it for when I'm feeling particularly brutal.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Rust and bone

+
Unexpectedly good!
Marion Cotiliard's next brilliant performance. She is so beautifull, that she really doesn't need make up.

Make a better place

Better Watch Out (2016)

Dreadful. Absolutely dreadful.

What a coincidence, I watched it last night

I think it's a pretty good movie I usually avoid movies with teenager actors but for some reason I decided to watch this and I was not disappointment

I understand it's not for everybody though

Dreadful as in avoid at all costs, or dreadful as in..."Hey Cat, here's one for your drunk commentaries"?
I think he meant dreadful as in "amazing" and accidentally put in the wrong rating.

Little Witches (Jane Simpson, 1996)

Little of interest more like

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Pottersville (2017)

A man causes chaos in his small town by dressing up as bigfoot.

OK, this is basically your Fairy Tale Hallmark Christmas movie. ....with Michael Shannon as the lead. Mind blown.

This Netflix offering got me to bite, baiting me with such heavy hitter casting as Michael Shannon, Ian McShane, Judy Greer, Ron Perlman, and Thomas Lennon.

Now this is clearly a bad movie, make no mistake. But it has got to be watched.

2.5 furry animals out of 5