The Avatar Thread

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Alright here it is hot linked to the web site

And here it is saved then uploaded from my computer

So what happened there? @rodent

@The Rodent, see the post from Citizen Rules above.

@Citizen Rules, you have to use his whole username for the mention, including "The".

@The Rodent, see the post from Citizen Rules above.

@Citizen Rules, you have to use his whole username for the mention, including "The".
I know it's been a long day! But thanks as he might not have seen it. I'm just about to eat dinner, catch you later!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@Ms. M

I don't know if this is cropped enough, but maybe this one will work.

@Citizen Rules This is from the Edit Avatar page in the User CP:
"Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 110 by 90 pixels or 341.8 KB (whichever is smaller)."
Attached Images

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
@Ms. M

I'm not as good as The Rodent at making avatars, but hopefully this one will work for you.

It works! Thank You indeed
I was trying to decrease it in this programme https://ezgif.com/resize but i failed.
Thanks once again

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
positively evil?
I'm blushing

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

"Watch'you Talkin Bout Skywalker."
I'd love a good really Christopher Reeve Superman avatar from Superman I,II or III. I haven't found one unfortunately.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
@MovieGal
I rep'd because I agree that I like the avatar. Honestly though, I have no idea what it is from
It reminds me of an old B/W action serial I watched as a kid in a way. It was along the lines of Ultraman, but I'm sure that's not connected.

I got nothing!

I will add that looking for the show I was thinking of, I did find a whole bunch of future avatar possibilities!

@MovieGal
I rep'd because I agree that I like the avatar. Honestly though, I have no idea what it is from
It reminds me of an old B/W action serial I watched as a kid in a way. It was along the lines of Ultraman, but I'm sure that's not connected.

I got nothing!

I will add that looking for the show I was thinking of, I did find a whole bunch of future avatar possibilities!
Take a good look at my banner...you might figure it out.

I reverse googled it
No fair!

Did it give the exact description?

Not hard to figure out IF you really know me.