Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I don't plan on watching these tonight, but more so movies from the 1930s and 1940s I eventually plan on watching for the first time:

City Lights

It Happened One Night

The 39 Steps

Modern Times

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

The Lady Vanishes

Stagecoach

The Wizard of Oz

Mr. Smith Goes to Washington

Gone with the Wind

The Grapes of Wrath

Pinocchio

Rebecca

Fantasia

Citizen Kane

The Maltese Falcon

Dumbo

Bambi

Casablanca

To Have and Have Not

Laura

Spellbound

The Lost Weekend

The Big Sleep

The Best Years of Our Lives

It's a Wonderful Life

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

Key Largo

movies can be okay...
Let me know, if You like it. I've read different reviews. I would like to watch it and mark it by myself.
I thought it was fantastic from start to finish, and only a hair away from what I consider a perfect movie. You should definitely check it out, it's a
+ for me, and my favourite film of the year (so far) as well.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

I remember profoundly disliking this film, but it's been a while, I wonder if my opinion will change.

I thought it was a very lonnnnnnnng movie. Nothing would make me watch it again.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
I thought it was fantastic from start to finish, and only a hair away from what I consider a perfect movie. You should definitely check it out, it's a
+ for me, and my favourite film of the year (so far) as well.
Sounds very good. You encouraged me