I need help with this movie

Tools    

I watched a movie a while ago and can only remember one scene it is driving me nuts.
In this scene a monster goes around town eating or absorbing people I can't remember which. Anyway once he does whichever to the person they end up in his stomach. While in the stomach they get bound to the wall by fleshy tentacle-like bands. at one point a girl gets absorbed/eaten and then when she is restrained the monster uses a tentacle to suck something from her belly button. she gets eaten she when she is walking in a parking lot with some people.I only saw a scene of it but it was on YouTube it was not called anything like what I said it had a name that made no sense The monster seemed bigger a lot bigger than the human it seemed to absorb the girl as she came through a wall into its stomach I don’t know why it absorbed the girl but she was with a boy it was definitely horror but it seemed like it happed in the 2000s It is in color Anyways I need help figuring out what this movie is. Anything is appreciated thanks!

Please help

Oh wait... I think it's Slither (2006)...

Made by the same people who made the recent Guardians Of The Galaxy movies.

its not the blob but if its slither can you tell me what scenes ive looked at death compilations but none appear to be it

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Re Slither:
Barn scene
Final house sequence

I can't think of the individual abduction/absorption scenes, but those two may give you a visual style reference that may trigger a memory.

The movie might be from 70s or 80s

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
For whatever reason, the 80s movie Troll is coming to mind. More cacoon like though.

Freddy Kruger's make up in one film looks a bit like that

This may not be an American movie btw

Anybody got a guess?

Hi, the movie title is The Host . it's a korean horror movie.