mr. sky fox reviews: dreamworks animated movies (1998-2017)

→ in
Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
okay, back with the top 5:

5. How to Train Your Dragon 2 - 8.5/10

4. Shrek 2 - 8.5/10

3. How to Train Your Dragon - 8.5/10

2. Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit - 9/10

1. Chicken Run - 9.5/10

and that's all, folks! all 35 movies down! next up: Star Trek movies, from "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" to "Star Trek Beyond"!

I liked the both How to Train Your Dragon movies. I think the first one was a little better than the second one, but they're both good movies.

I assume that Shrek 2 is supposed to be the first Shrek movie. It's the only movie in the series that stands out in my mind, so it's definitely the best of the series for me, but it wouldn't be this high on my list.

I'm shocked to see Chicken Run so high. I didn't like that movie, so it would be very low on my list.

I haven't seen Wallace & Gromit.

Great job on this list. I'm looking forward to your Star Trek list.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
If it had not been for me babysitting my niece today, I would not have seen Boss Baby, but I have, along with everything else here!

Shark Tale is...yeah, it's not that great. Comparing it to another fish-related animated film (Finding Nemo), it's hot garbage!

Sinbad was a fun romp! Definitely not winning any awards, but it was enjoyable!

Shrek the Third actually made me quit watching Shrek movies for a while. I was that disappointed. Not that it was bad, it just took a sharp fall from the first two movies!

The Road to El Dorado is my second most favorite Dreamworks movie, and it hurts a little to see it so low on your list, but that's the thing about opinions!

And Boss Baby was cute, it was okay, and apparently it's among the more viable candidates for an Oscar in animation. I'm guessing not a strong year?

I agree that The Road to El Dorado should be higher on the list.

my apologies, #4 is Shrek, not Shrek 2. i was typing that pretty late at night, so thats my excuse. ill fix that asap.

Okay, I know you're working on Star Trek at the moment, and I know you mentioned before having plans on James Bond movies, but if it's okay of me to make a request, how about Don Bluth movies? You know, the animation mastermind behind The Secret of NIMH, The Land Before Time, An American Tail, Anastasia, and totally not A Troll in Central Park.

Okay, I know you're working on Star Trek at the moment, and I know you mentioned before having plans on James Bond movies, but if it's okay of me to make a request, how about Don Bluth movies? You know, the animation mastermind behind The Secret of NIMH, The Land Before Time, An American Tail, Anastasia, and totally not A Troll in Central Park.
ill give it a thought.