Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

dont agree with you at all

Home Alone 4, just terrible.

Love the art of Ralph Steadman, but not an interesting documentary. Johnny Depp SO pretentious.

My idea of purgatory would be to watch this movie in its entirety.

Never thought I would hate a Kate Winslet movie.

this only somewhat counts but i fell asleep during transformers: age of extinction

The Rocky movies. They are boring and overrated.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

Jon

a micro reef aquarist
Movies I walked out on due to sheer boredom:

Wag the dog worst movie ever made

I walked out on pans labyrinth all captioned movies better be awesome it didn’t work for me

PTA
Enter the Void

The Rocky movies. They are boring and overrated.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Recently, it was Good Time and The Lobster.

Good Time seemed to be good at first, but half way through, I lost interest.

The Lobster was a pretentious and an insanely overrated pile of crap.

Obviously a terrific true story, but this movie sent me to sleep. Maybe it got better, but I didn’t stay around to find out.

Oh boy. At first I thought it would be cool, considering 2 people practically did everything (producing, writing, soundtrack, directing, acting -if you can call it that), but aaaaahhhhh, no. Didn't make it past half an hour. Not even funny-bad, just bad. Opening title tune was ok though.