Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.

Alison Sweeney. Days of Our Lives is totally my guiltiest of guilty pleasures and she's on that. She plays a hot-headed woman who recently broke a serial killer out of a mental institution to strangle her son in an attempt to help him regain his memories. Because that's a thing that makes sense. But she's gorgeous.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

This might just do nobody any good.
Re-watched Dr. Strange and added McAdams into the “good actresses who get nothing” canon.

Though I suppose Regina George is fairly iconic (at least with my generation).

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Yeah she looks amazing in the advert I've seen. Black and white suits her .
Oh yes sir-ree. She looks gorgeous in anything, See.

Monkeypunch, Alison Sweeney is doll indeed! I used to watch her on "Days." In fact, my wife got me hooked on it in the 80's and I saw the very first show Sweeney appeared on when her character was a child one week and then suffered from RAS (Rapid Aging Syndrome as they call it on soaps) and the next week was a cute teen. She looks likes she's hardly aged a day.

Saunch, Rachel McAdams is so fine and you're right, she rarely gets the great roles the other actresses get and it's really unfair because she's a fine actress as well as a fine-looking woman.

And somehow I almost missed wishing a Happy Birthday to Courtney Henggeler:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I havent seen her in anything but she's lovely, dad.

She is pretty, isn't she? The only thing I can remember her from is The Big Bang Theory TV series, where she played Sheldon's sister. I thought I recognized her from somewhere. I just got her birthday while looking for celebrity birth dates.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@resopamenic is the only substantial poster in this thread.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

@resopamenic is the only substantial poster in this thread.

Ooh, ed, Annabella is beautiful! I'd never even heard of her before today. I kind of thought it was Lana Turner at first.

Almost missed wishing Happy Birthday to Jennifer Connolly:

and Mädchen Amick:

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Ooh, ed, Annabella is beautiful! I'd never even heard of her before today. I kind of thought it was Lana Turner at first.

Almost missed wishing Happy Birthday to Jennifer Connolly:

and Mädchen Amick:

caught her in a 1938 flick I was thinking of watching on youtube called The Baroness and the Butler with William Powell and that is such a beautiful shot.

and god YES, a VERY happy birthday to Jennifer!! Excellent photo of her