Movies I really dislike that most people love

Tools    

Try reading an entire book someday.
Just edited as you may not have read the last of what I wrote. It's important that you read this as it might help you understand

[IMG]And as for the definition of art i'm surprised you rely on a dictionary to tell you what art is which obviously no words can describe art. Its something we feel and create it comes from deep inside of ourselves and it can't be described verbally. And when people do attempt to describe it art means different things to different people you can't pinpoint it in some dictionary. And any film with the intentions of creating art i'm sure will appeal to many people if not maybe just a little. Money making films on the other hand are insulting to the art world especially when misguided people pretend that they are art. If art is not drawn from a deep or meaningful place then it is not art at all. But there are always the alluded fans who see the art where there is none but art is a precious thing, and anything that poses as art that is not sincere should be stripped away and if it upsets a few people then so be it. If history has taught us anything it that true beauty and art will be remembered. But in a world we live in now where art is so commonly degraded I say it's natural to worried about what is to be remembered in the future[/IMG]

Try reading an entire book someday.
The most you probably read is subtitles on Japanese cartoons judging by your profile picture

Welcome to the human race...
I like how this thread has now hit eight pages and literally every movie Bunker has picked is on page one.

[IMG]And as for the definition of art i'm surprised you rely on a dictionary to tell you what art is which obviously no words can describe art.[/IMG]
In other words you made up your own idea of art that has nothing to do with what art actually is. And since you say no words can describe art I shall ignore all the words you used to describe art.

The most you probably read is subtitles on Japanese cartoons judging by your profile picture
Judging people based on their avatar, hahahaha. What a shallow person you are.

In other words you made up your own idea of art that has nothing to do with what art actually is. And since you say no words can describe art I shall ignore all the words you used to describe art.

Judging people based on their avatar, hahahaha. What a shallow person you are.
Says a person who judges people on ther grammar I haven't got this but dyslexia is a thing these days maybe you should read about it. But it might disorientate you since it's not the format of reading you're used too so maybe you should stick to subtitles on cartoons.

And everyone has their own way of describing art at least I'm not the one making excuses for money makers out there who don't create art at all. Looking in the dictionary at the meaning of art is something a robot would do it's so absurd that it's comical. But hey I don't care if you watch Japanese cartoons if it floats your boat what do I care

bunker wise this is not how you become a respected member

bunker wise this is not how you become a respected member
Respect is cheap if it's not built upon hard truths and honestly. This is the honest uncensored me.

Star Wars the Force awakens

Mainly just a carbon copy of the original trilogy just instead of Luke Skywalker we have Ray who could pick up the force in an instant and use Jedi mind tricks just a few days without any training. Some fans might say well she has a high midichlorian Count but Aniken had a unbelievably high one as well yet it took him years to learn the force. The whole film is full of in-continuity at its worst. And I found ray and thin to be very undeveloped characters. Besides the whole beauty of the original trilogy is that the good guys were the underdogs Ray is already perfect at the force and Finn can pilot the millennium falcon better than Han Solo ever could. And the reason I don't like this is that there are no high stakes in the movie. The good guys just kick everyone's arse and come out unscathed.

Maybe if JJ Abrams spent as much time on the movie as he did on this mystery box we would've had a different experience

Maybe if JJ Abrams spent as much time on the movie as he did on this mystery box we would've had a different experience
Hahaha how right that is. You reposted back a splendid source of material. I approve of this

Says a person who judges people on ther grammar I haven't got this but dyslexia is a thing these days maybe you should read about it.
Grammar is a thing, maybe you should learn it.

I pointed out a simple irony in a neutral way. I didn't judge you for being illiterate even though you don't have the excuse of dyslexia. I love how you just assumed I don't know what dyslexia is because you need to put others down to feel better about yourself.

Maybe I should point out another irony. You assume I don't read much when you are the one who thinks a few paragraphs is a lot to read.

What I actually judged you for was your disrespectful and presumtuous behaviour when I called you a shallow person. You are only reinforcing this with continued false assumptions and deliberate distortion of facts instead of owning up to your mistakes.

How about an apology and you stop trying to insult me for exposing your hypocrisy?

The dictionary defines what words mean, so it defines the word art. Your personal philosophy of art is a separate thing, and it is ignorant to use words without even attempting to understand their actual meaning.

Grammar is a thing, maybe you should learn it.

I pointed out a simple irony in a neutral way. I didn't judge you for being illiterate even though you don't have the excuse of dyslexia. I love how you just assumed I don't know what dyslexia is because you need to put others down to feel better about yourself.

Maybe I should point out another irony. You assume I don't read much when you are the one who thinks a few paragraphs is a lot to read.

What I actually judged you for was your disrespectful and presumtuous behaviour when I called you a shallow person. You are only reinforcing this with continued false assumptions and deliberate distortion of facts instead of owning up to your mistakes.

How about an apology and you stop trying to insult me for exposing your hypocrisy?

The dictionary defines what words mean, so it defines the word art. Your personal philosophy of art is a separate thing, and it is ignorant to use words without even attempting to understand their actual meaning.
Again you get annoyed when I make assumptions yet you make just as much assumptions if not more at least I admit it. But in honesty you started this, talking about my grammar and even before that comparing my thoughts of getting rid of a tacky film to radical Islam. saying I need to put others down to make myself feel good. I'm not putting you down I'm just pulling you back down to reality.

I think you are a relatively smart fellow even though your preconceived Idea of me is so misguided that you would rather attack my intelligence rather than at knowledge it. Because if you did acknowledge it you'd probably be intimidated by it to tell you the truth. But rather than be intimidated by it why don't you learn from it. Because it would benefit you in the long run.

And art is more an instinctual thing that grows through inspiration. It's not something you need to read about. art is something you learn the value of with inside yourself but art it's self cannot be described merely just felt. You might as well ask a dictionary what happiness looks like. It would look something different to every person you talk too same as art. But I would reject happiness if it wasn't real just like I would reject art if it was fake. For that would mean it wouldn't be art at all

Ha, you assumed I was annoyed. I'm not in the slightest. This whole thing is a commical farce because it all went over your head. It's pretty hard to "at knowledge" your intelligence when you put it like that. Go back to school, and get a dictionary. Anyway, I'm done with this pointless conversation. Bye.

Ha, you assumed I was annoyed. I'm not in the slightest. This whole thing is a commical farce becausr it all went over your head. It's pretty hard to "at knowledge" your intelligence when you put it like that. Go back to school, and get a dictionary. Anyway, I'm done with this pointless conversation. Bye.
Yeah you better quit while you're ahead, well while you think that your ahead at least And if I went back to school at my age people will think I'm a pervert i'm not going to get arrested over a bloody dictionary that I can buy in a bookstore. And if I need to go back to school then you need to go back to kindergarten my friend. But your verbal tantrums might scare the children. So maybe you could go to homeschool, hell I'll be your teacher if you want me too. But when you're in my class you will keep a civil tongue or you will be corrected and if anyone tries to prevent me from doing my duty I will correct them too

But to be honest with you, you can carry on this conversation till Christmas for all I care. But before you go I want to sincerely thank you for getting my thread too over 150 comments I couldn't of done it without you buddy. I couldn't say I would do the same for your Thread but hey who knows