7. Inside Out
8. Ratatouille
9. Toy Story 2
10. Toy Story
11. A Bug's Life
12. Cars
13. Cars 2

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
1. Finding Nemo
2. Up
3. Wall E
4. Ratatouille
5. The Incredibles

After that I couldn't really tell you. I haven't seen Toy Story 3, but I'm not all that keen on that franchise as others are.

1. The Incredibles
2. Toy Story
3. Finding Nemo
4. Wall-E
5. Monsters, Inc.
6. Inside Out
7. Toy Story 2
8. Coco
9. Up
10. Ratatouille
11. Finding Dory
12. Toy Story 3
13. The Good Dinosaur
14. Cars
15. A Bug’s Life
16. Monster University
17. Cars 2
18. Brave

I have not seen Cars 3, but given my low rating of both Cars movies, I haven't felt inclined to hurry up and see it. The one movie of Pixar I actually dislike is Brave, with the other three I placed right above it being films I'd rank as rather mediocre. I enjoy all the others, and think those top 6 are quite exceptional.

After that I couldn't really tell you. I haven't seen Toy Story 3, but I'm not all that keen on that franchise as others are.
I'm not especially fond of the Toy Story series either, but I thought 3 was actually really good.

Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

My current ranking: (note: everything save the Good Dinosaur is 8/10 or higher for me)

1) Toy Story 3
2) Inside Out
3) Monsters, Inc.
4) Toy Story 2
5) A Bug's Life
6) The Incredibles
7) Toy Story 4
8) Cars
9) Ratatouille
10) Toy Story (might be controversial, but it's just my preference)
11) Onward
12) The Good Dinosaur

(still need to rewatch Up and The Incredibles 2, make sure I've seen Cars 2, and give proper viewings to Brave and Monsters University)

I love The Incredibles. It works as a family film, an action/superhero film, and a comedy!

I also enjoy WALL-E because it's so witty, clever, and heart warming all at one.

But my absolute favorite is Up! When I first saw it, I almost stopped watching it because the opening was so sad. However, once I got into it, I found it to have the perfect combination of laughs and warmth. I have an Up coffee mug that I use every day, and I have a Dug plushie that sits atop my nightstand!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I love The Incredibles. It works as a family film, an action/superhero film, and a comedy!

I also enjoy WALL-E because it's so witty, clever, and heart warming all at one.

But my absolute favorite is Up! When I first saw it, I almost stopped watching it because the opening was so sad. However, once I got into it, I found it to have the perfect combination of laughs and warmth. I have an Up coffee mug that I use every day, and I have a Dug plushie that sits atop my nightstand!

Have you seen the Funko Movie Moments Pop Set of Carl and Ellie? It's one of my favorites of the Movie Moments series.

There's also a Funko Pop of their house, but it's a convention exclusive, so it's a bit too expensive for me.

Have you seen the Funko Movie Moments Pop Set of Carl and Ellie? It's one of my favorites of the Movie Moments series.

There's also a Funko Pop of their house, but it's a convention exclusive, so it's a bit too expensive for me.

No, bit those looks AWESOME! I might have to get them for myself!

Lovely. Couldn't agree more. Perhaps I can interest you in this picture-laden thematic analysis of the film, which hopefully captures an illuminates a few more details for you or anyone else who's seen the film.

Lovely. Couldn't agree more. Perhaps I can interest you in this picture-laden thematic analysis of the film, which hopefully captures an illuminates a few more details for you or anyone else who's seen the film.

Thanks for sharing that. It brings back so many memories of why I love this film so much.