Garden State

Tools    

i have a feeling that this movie is goin to be pretty decent it looks original and the picture is great

http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/

Originally Posted by Zzat
Hey its Bilbo!!! something ill rent
LOL, yes and that guy from scrubs anyways i cant wait to see it

Bad Morther****er
This movie is done quiet well. If you get a chance go see it. It is one of the few comedeys that I have seen that pushes a full range of emotions. I will be posting a review very soon.
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

Saw it today, fantastic film. if its playing in a theater around you go see it I know my word might not be worth much around here yet but take my word for it and watch the movie you will not be dissapointed

I saw the movie last night and absolutely loved it! It's so deep and it really makes you think about almost every aspect of your life. At one point in the movie, Sam (Portman) and Large (Braff) are sitting in the bathtub and Sam says this beautiful quote about life and it being all we have. Does anyone remember how that quote went? For the life of me I just can't seem to remember it correctly! Help! Thanks

Andrew Largeman : ****, this hurts.
Sam : I know it hurts. But it's life, and it's real. And sometimes it ****ing hurts, but it's life, and it's pretty much all we got.

Originally Posted by diva580161
Andrew Largeman : ****, this hurts.
Sam : I know it hurts. But it's life, and it's real. And sometimes it ****ing hurts, but it's life, and it's pretty much all we got.
one of the many great lines in that movie. made me wanna be in love

im soo very surprised that theres next to no response to this but i guess i havent been around long enough here to have any sort of credibility.