Kinda new here

Tools    

I don’t know if anyone remembers me or not. My former profile was eMilee74. I couldn’t remember my password and wanted to start brand new.

In the years since I’ve missed, baby Julia is now SEVEN and in first grade. Lost two teeth. She’s smart
Enough to use my iPhone and take selfies. She’s add like me but I have her on medicine. It helps a lot. School is a struggle for her but she’s trying her best. I try not to put pressure on her.

As for me, I’m still waiting tables At the same restaurant. Some days are good, others aren’t so much. I’m waiting more for us. So hopefully find where I’m meant to be. I’m tired of waiting tables. I get very little help from the ex who recently got remarried. I struggle but keep
Going. On a personal note, I lost my father who I was very close with. I’m not the same. I hate crowds, depression and anxiety is horrible. I go quiet and write. I miss him greatly. But I know he would be miserable from cancer and all his health issues. I have a constant reminder of him on my left arm. I had always wanted his handwriting as a tattoo. I got it two weeks before he died. It helps me to know he had my back and supported me. Well I’ll be back to update more.
Just wanted to say hi to my old friends and hello to anyone tonight 💜🖤💜🖤💜
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	206A9160-A0A3-4E72-9AB0-8B00BEAE66EA.jpeg
Views:	87
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	38848   Click image for larger version

Name:	95C5ABF5-FDDA-4A6C-B2D2-50C6CD80274D.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	308.1 KB
ID:	38849  

I don’t know if anyone remembers me or not. My former profile was eMilee74. I couldn’t remember my password and wanted to start brand new.
Is this your old account? - https://www.movieforums.com/communit...er.php?u=35575

If so then there's no 74 so that may be why you can't get into it. If it's not that and you want it back @Yoda could help you with that.

Welcome back!

I’d like back in just to see old posts. But I’d like starting over here honestly. Thanks for the help

I’d like back in just to see old posts. But I’d like starting over here honestly. Thanks for the help
Here's your old posts - https://www.movieforums.com/communit...archid=6347628

You can only go back 40 pages, it's the same if you have access to the account though.

Here's the threads you started - https://www.movieforums.com/communit...archid=6347629

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hullo. I've only beenhere 9 months so you may not know me but it's lovely you have photos of you with your beautiful and smart daughter!

Hi, welcome back. I never saw any of your older posts, but hope you have a nice fresh start. You and your daughter look so happy in those pictures. Just out of curiosity do you have a few favorite movies?

Welcome Back Mermaid Mom Always good to have new members, and even better to have old members back Do you like to be called Mermaid? or Mom? or maybe Hey...waitress

Do you have a favorite restaurant/waitress movie scene? I can think of several memorable ones. So what kind of movies do you like? Hope you'll stick around, nice meeting you