Most disturbing movie of all time!!!

Tools    

I must have been in a blase mood, Larry. I was just bored. The only movie I have really liked thatEli was involved with was the found footage ? of the tsunami in south amercia? I know he acted in it with his girlfriend but not sure what other involvenent he had. Maybe exec producer? Will look it up.

Edit: Aftershock. Producer. Very good ending I thought. Chile.
I actually thought that was somewhat disturbing.

This might just do nobody any good.
I feel like Eli Roth is the worst from Robert Rodriguez and Rob Zombie but got vindicated cause Tarantino thinks he’s cool.

Keanu’s freakout in Knock Knock is his high point.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I actually thought that was somewhat disturbing.
Yeah it was. South americans do disturbing well.

I thought his acting was pre3tty good as well.

This film traumatized me.

War dramas scare me so this would probably do the trick

edit to ad - Lacrimosa trailer is pretty disturbing. Beautifully done.

i guess rosemary s baby is quite a candidate, same goes with the first exorcist

Irreversible more heartbreaking than disturbing for me I think if I watched it not knowing that scene was coming and it not been so popular (or unpopular if you like) it would have hit me harder, still great film.

I don't want to make a separate thread on this as it's a question closely linked. Does anyone feel watching these real disturbing, horrifying or damn right ugly films toughen you up in real life, kind of make unphased by certain situations, it has me. For example when I got a broken wrist when I have quite a physical job. I was like "that fella from Requim for a dream had his arm amputed because of his own stupidity, his mum turned into a complete nutter and looked scary as f*** and his stunning girlf became a massive whore, so things could be worse.

I don't want to make a separate thread on this as it's a question closely linked. Does anyone feel watching these real disturbing, horrifying or damn right ugly films toughen you up in real life, kind of make unphased by certain situations, it has me. For example when I got a broken wrist when I have quite a physical job. I was like "that fella from Requim for a dream had his arm amputed because of his own stupidity, his mum turned into a complete nutter and looked scary as f*** and his stunning girlf became a massive whore, so things could be worse.
I don't know. I've watched most of the movies that people consider disturbing and have always sought them out. I have personally softened up quite a bit. However, that could be due to a lot of things.

Ok so the three films that distributed me the most where,
1. 100 days of sodom
2. I saw the devil
3. A Serbian film

Also the exorcist on the first watch. But now I don’t find it so disturbing . I have not seen it yet but I hear the butcher boy is very distributing to.

1. 100 days of sodom
2. I saw the devil
3. A Serbian film

Also the exorcist on the first watch. But now I don’t find it so disturbing . I have not seen it yet but I hear the butcher boy is very distributing to.
was 4 so disturbing that you dare not speak it's name.
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

Would be a great thread on it;s own

I think it's done the opposite to me. Now I get quite weepy when really bad stuff happens in the world, whereas before I would just read the news ansd move on. Happened about the same time I started watching extreme horror. And I dont watch extreme horro all the time; just when i want to be pushed off the couch and out of my comfort zone.

1. 100 days of sodom
2. I saw the devil
3. A Serbian film

was 4 so disturbing that you dare not speak it's name.
Yes it was finding my mum and dads sex tape by mistake

LMAO. That would be so traumatic. Group hug required.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Jacobs Ladder

Oh man, that movie completely freaked me out. I love it so much.

I don't actually wear pants.
I can only speak for Cannibal Holocaust but people were outraged at

1. the actual animal kills which he went on trial for
and
2. He went on trial for killing indigenous people. You'll know the scene when you see it.

Unless I've got my facts mixed up which is highly likely at themoment, Deodato went bankrupt over those trials.

The animal kills are real. The 'human snuff' was thrown out of court

Also there were a lot of problems with the two leads (?) on set. She wanted to have sex with him in front of the local people; he refused and she got the shts; storming off the set, holding up shoots etc.

I would have to look it up to clarify but if anyone wants to correct me, feel free.

Salo is about World War II Italy. Libertines tortured young teens. The only scene I know about is they're made to act as coprophiliacs.
It may well be the age of the 'young' actors that caused this to be banned (much liker Ken Park which was banned in my country - the actors were under age and the simulatedsex does not look simulated)

I hope that helps a bit. /Not really what you were asking but thought you would find it interesting. With 'extreme horror' I read quite a bit about it afterwards which is often more interesting than the movie for me
M'kay. Well, that helps my inquiry. I don't know if I really want to see either, anyway, because I'm not really into "extreme horror", but I figured they are two frequent examples of "most disturbing films". One I do want to see that has such a reputation is Tetsuo the Iron Man, but Cannibal Holocaust and Salo etc. don't sound enticing.