The "Get to know you" game.

Tools    

Some can be put to bed by simply exercising the demon's so to speak, other fears should remain as they are and serve as inspiration.

What is a common misconception people have of you? Do you allow it to persists, or do you make attempts to change their minds in some way?

Give me all of your candy!
People always assume I am joking with them, and that I actually like them. Very untrue. I hate my co-workers and most of my friends as well....but I'll never tell anyone!!!

Name a movie you can pretty much quote the whole way through. No silent films!!! ������

Bullitt

Is there anyone in your life you will never speak to again?

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
No but ask me again next January 2.
I have an "old French friend" in mind.

What friend are you, in general?

I prefer roasted chicken.

What does your profile picture mean? Why did you choose it?

It's from the production of my favorite movie, "Halloween". It's a publicity shot (never happened in the movie) of the killer and the Final Girl kissing. I chose it to represent the movie in a unique way, and in a twisted way to symbolize my love of "Halloween", of horror movies, and of movies in general.

Other than Earth, what's your favorite planet and why?

Other than Earth, what's your favorite planet and why?

The definition of 'planet' may seem obvious: it is not. I stick to this definition:

A planet is an astronomical body orbiting a star or stellar remnant that
There seems to be 8 planets in our Solar system. We know what they look like, we have gathered many informations about them.
There are about 3,564 extrasolar planets (exoplanets). We just assume they are planets. We don't know what they look like, we don't know much about them yet.
There are massively more planets to identify in the Universe. There would be about 2,000 billions galaxies in the Observable Universe, not to mention the whole Universe.

- My favorite clearly identified planet = a planet in our Solar system, other than the Earth:

Mercury: it looks sterile with no atmosphere. Boring.
Venus: so hostile. We can directly see anything through its atmosphere. Scortching acid rains.
Mars: very cold but it has an atmosphere, many interesting things to observe on its surface and there might be life on it or fossiles.
Jupiter: gaseous giant, the biggest - so what?

Saturn: gaseous giant, the second, magnifiscent rings but... I miss observing a solid surface.
Uranus: gaseous, titlted. Just gas to observe.
Neptune: same but I like its color.

-> Mars!

- My favorite identified exoplanet:
None comes to mind, therefore there is none I prefer.

- My favorite hypothetical exoplanet:
A planet even more wonderful than the Earth, not too far, so that we could observe many features of it (of the past).

What is the greatest tree you can imagine?

What do you not know?

What would you like to learn?
- Science (all)
- Philosophy (all)
- human + animal psychology and such (all)
- Languages (all)
- some other knowledge I can't recall right now.

What do you like about your friends?

Very family oriented and gives me a lot to look forward to.

Favorite sport?

Wingsuit (I haven't practiced any aerial sport yet)

Favorite sportsperson?

Favorite holiday?
Christmas.

Favorite dessert?

French blueberry pie.

Imagine I'm an extraterrestrial. I'm asking you to take me to your leader: who would you take me to?

Chocolate Stampede from Longhorns.

Favorite video game?