Most disturbing movie of all time!!!

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
How would Cannibal Holocaust and Salo: 120 Days of Sodom fare in this contest? I haven't seen either, though.
I can only speak for Cannibal Holocaust but people were outraged at

1. the actual animal kills which he went on trial for
and
2. He went on trial for killing indigenous people. You'll know the scene when you see it.

Unless I've got my facts mixed up which is highly likely at themoment, Deodato went bankrupt over those trials.

The animal kills are real. The 'human snuff' was thrown out of court

Also there were a lot of problems with the two leads (?) on set. She wanted to have sex with him in front of the local people; he refused and she got the shts; storming off the set, holding up shoots etc.

I would have to look it up to clarify but if anyone wants to correct me, feel free.

Salo is about World War II Italy. Libertines tortured young teens. The only scene I know about is they're made to act as coprophiliacs.
It may well be the age of the 'young' actors that caused this to be banned (much liker Ken Park which was banned in my country - the actors were under age and the simulatedsex does not look simulated)

I hope that helps a bit. /Not really what you were asking but thought you would find it interesting. With 'extreme horror' I read quite a bit about it afterwards which is often more interesting than the movie for me

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Never seen Cannibal Holocaust, doesn't sound interesting or intriguing to me though.

I remember seeing Salo once but I don't really remember much of it. It was a depraved film and I remember one rape scene where some dude in uniform rapes a woman chained up at the dinner table room.
Other than that, my memory of the film is both vague and it left a dull impression on me. Perhaps it was the mood I was in, I don't know.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
A Serbian Movie is one of the few films I had turn off. I felt dirty and ill watching it, I checked afterwards to see how far I made it through and I wasn't even close the ending

Human Centipede 2 is the other one I had to turn off. It's just acts of sadomasochism, and the abuse of a disabled character etc. I just couldn't.

There's the bloodbath scene in Hostel 2 which I struggled to get through as well

@DrJacoby

Ifound CH quite dull all round except for the scene he was charged for. Looked real to me so I can understand why there was a witch hunt.

animal kills for entertainment purposes really upset me but the animals were fed to the tribes people, however the turtle kill from memory is very brutal.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Regarding Salo I don't know if it's because it's dated now, but I didn't find it too disturbing. The worst part for me was listening to the stories told by the three prostitutes, my skin crawled just listening to it even though what they describe isn't shown.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
A Serbian Movie is one of the few films I had turn off. I felt dirty and ill watching it, I checked afterwards to see how far I made it through and I wasn't even close the ending

Human Centipede 2 is the other one I had to turn off. It's just acts of sadomasochism, and the abuse of a disabled character etc. I just couldn't.
Both of those (and the rest of the human centipede stuff) cringe me the hell out, they are impossible for me to take seriously for even a second. I keep saying it, but the bad acting and narratives are hard not to compare to The Room/Tommy Wiseau.

I simply have no fricking idea how people can take those movies seriously

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
I think the Human Centipede though was intended actually to be a dark comedy but the subject matter led it to be promoted as a 'serious, evil, shocking horror".

The movies even came from a joke between Tom Six (or whatever he's called) and one of his friends while getting drunk

Regarding Salo I don't know if it's because it's dated now, but I didn't find it too disturbing. The worst part for me was listening to the stories told by the three prostitutes, my skin crawled just listening to it even though what they describe isn't shown.
It was the dialogue in the movie that also disturbed me the most.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Both of those (and the rest of the human centipede stuff) cringe me the hell out, they are impossible for me to take seriously for even a second. I keep saying it, but the bad acting and narratives are hard not to compare to The Room/Tommy Wiseau.

I simply have no fricking idea how people can take those movies seriously
Like, yeah it's graphic/violent and all but that doesn't effect the opposite reaction the movie itself (thanks to the bad acting and bad script writing) gives

I dont think anyone does on the "snuff" level. I read one thread on imdb about an audience watchin ASF in the cinema laughing all the way through it. I must say I recall laughng through some scenes in HCII but i also vomited. Not once did I ever take snuff serious though. I just think tom is a coprophiliac.

As I said, I only watch his movies because they get banned, and further to that, it shts (to stay on topic) me to tears, a family lobby grouphas the power to determine what adults get to watch just because they have kids or grandkids who may 'accidentally' see these. Well lil Johnny andhis friends are certainly going to find them illegally when they make such a huge bloody deal about them as to get them totally censored. And it makes me laugh that they are so clueless about that. A couple of my young nephews said they pirated these because they saw the broohaahaa on the front page of the paper when they got banned. Ken Park as well,

Yea it wasn't good unfortunately.
I found green inferno utterly appalling but what can I say other than

Eli Roth!

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I thought the green inferno was decent. Yes it was sickening. Probably the most graphic violence I have seen, it was visually disturbing but engrossing, unfiltered, somewhat original in showing survival at its ugliest. I had read critic reviews prior and they were appalled by the vomiting, diarreah and sexual behaviour....I didn’t have a problem with those minor scenes and the film kept a good interesting pace. I would recommend it to any horror fan with a warning that it contain extreme, somewhat realistic, unflinching violence.

I thought the green inferno was decent. Yes it was sickening. Probably the most graphic violence I have seen, it was visually disturbing but engrossing, unfiltered, somewhat original in showing survival at its ugliest. I had read critic reviews prior and they were appalled by the vomiting, diarreah and sexual behaviour....I didn’t have a problem with those minor scenes and the film kept a good interesting pace. I would recommend it to any horror fan with a warning that it contain extreme, somewhat realistic, unflinching violence.
I must have been in a blase mood, Larry. I was just bored. The only movie I have really liked thatEli was involved with was the found footage ? of the tsunami in south amercia? I know he acted in it with his girlfriend but not sure what other involvenent he had. Maybe exec producer? Will look it up.

Edit: Aftershock. Producer. Very good ending I thought. Chile.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I must have been in a blase mood, Larry. I was just bored. The only movie I have really liked thatEli was involved with was the found footage ? of the tsunami in south amercia? I know he acted in it with his girlfriend but not sure what other involvenent he had. Maybe exec producer? Will look it up.
maybe I’m just a fan. I like hostel 1 and 2. Like his acting in inglorious bastards....I think he has courage to be different and disturbing although of course that doesn’t make good movies although I feel he puts them together well enough, no masterpieces or anything.

maybe I’m just a fan. I like hostel 1 and 2. Like his acting in inglorious bastards....I think he has courage to be different and disturbing although of course that doesn’t make good movies although I feel he puts them together well enough, no masterpieces or anything.
I dont mind him but I dont love love him, probably for the reason you mention. Funnily enough I was just looking through his filmography and I saw Knock Knock when looking up his girlfriend/wife who is REALLY pretty) and saw he directed it. Got a lot of hate but I didnt mind it. Really depends on my mood at the time of watching a movie. I'm very contrary.