Question about Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Ok so Star Wars isn't really my thing especially after the hugely crapfest that was Phantom Menace and the other two (not worth mentioning there names) horrible movies. I know this is really sad but I just watched The Force Awakens and really loved it except for the casting of Han's son, he looks like a young Gene Simmons. But my question is are we supposed to know who this Supreme Commander guy is, I mean the Emperor is dead and Vader so who is this new guy and is he like the Emperor as far as being a Sith.

Oh yeah and DEATH TO J.J.ABRAMS FOR KILLING HAN SOLO !!!

Ok so Star Wars isn't really my thing especially after the hugely crapfest that was Phantom Menace and the other two (not worth mentioning there names) horrible movies. I know this is really sad but I just watched The Force Awakens and really loved it except for the casting of Han's son, he looks like a young Gene Simmons. But my question is are we supposed to know who this Supreme Commander guy is, I mean the Emperor is dead and Vader so who is this new guy and is he like the Emperor as far as being a Sith.

Haven't seen it properly but I thought Adam Driver was a pretty good choice to play Han and Leia's son. Snoke isn't doing it for me though. I don't like the reliance on motion capture and the voice doesn't grab me either. That's where Ian McDiarmid was so good – you're not going to forget his vocal performance.

If you're going to be mad at someone for Solo's death then you should be mad at Ford. He wouldn't agree to the movie unless they killed him. Probably because he hates Star Wars and wanted out of the franchise.

True.

Ford wanted Solo to die in the carbonite freeze in Empire... so basically since movie #2 he's been wanting out.